Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: AKs  (Read 84961 times)

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: AKs
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2013, 05:20:36 pm »

So this is how the GP-30 will look like ... should be this weekend on forum to try out.

We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Bartolomeus

• VirtualTechArt Design
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2013, 06:22:10 pm »

Great looking and amazing detailed weapon Pago! Looking forward! :)

Marko

PytonPago

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2013, 01:52:12 pm »

Here is the confetti !  ;D

The static models of the 100s series of AKs. Actually, the original 7.62x39 mm caliber magazines are missing yet, but will be done later, maybe even the internals (at least some visible parts, or for cleaning apart taking), so its too a 0.( something ? - not sure if i should use the Avogadro constant for that  ??? ) version. And munition will follow on the next, turned out i have to enhance the mags first. Anyway, here you can get the beautifulls:

http://www.upnito.sk/subor/40374c054f48e00946432cbcdeac254a.html

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hhu9ue

http://www.filedropper.com/ak-packv1

Also the promised model in blender and 3DMax formats. The model is FREE for all to use and speculate with ! So if someone works on guns being brought into OT (or their own project), just reach your hand towards them ... or tell Spock to beam it down to you.  :D

http://dl1.upnito.sk/download.php?dwToken=7719252ef5747e3f677b00954da50c35

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zjdmn6

http://www.filedropper.com/ak-model
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

PytonPago

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2014, 01:49:12 pm »

A futher developement of the AKs ... have to complete them till i get to the BTR as they need to be added there to the interior ...

... had to define them as vehicles for the script to use (not sure if objects can have some too ... will change it when they can)

... in scripts at the beginning, you can chose any variation you like, but in time, additional stuff will be there too (optics, stocks, grips etc.) ... now to slap some textures over them and well see, how it comes out.

HERE TO GET : (updated version)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3ZscF0ox2AGWTVPN29iNHNwaVU/edit

... photos from my lame NT - dont mind their quality.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 01:30:31 am by PytonPago »

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2014, 10:41:19 pm »

Damn.. that NT is lame.
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

PytonPago

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2014, 12:12:00 am »

Damn.. that NT is lame.

... possibly the lowest HW capable of running OT  ;D  ... still, for import and model/basescript checking its enough. :)

M7

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2014, 10:07:13 am »

These are looking great Pyton but we can still see individual faces in curves :o. From a distance it doesn't matter much but up close...  http://imgur.com/PVvijAI its a bit distracting.

Have you checked stuff about smooting groups in blender? There seems to have some great options. I checked a couple tutorial video and blender definatly have the tools to perfectly make it nice and smooth!

PytonPago

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2014, 10:12:22 am »

Actually ... im working on that part already. But will first post the smoothed Ural first (witch may be already today, am almost finished with it - wanted to get it first just for practice, as there are much more stuff to fine-tune) and jump onto the AKs. Doe, i posted them forehand, cause im not sure to do the UVs first for them AKs (witch may take 2 days approximately). ... doe, if ya would report any missing faces or reverted normals on them, it would help a lot.

PytonPago

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2014, 04:27:09 pm »

Thought UVs would go a little smoother ... still half of the AKs to unwrap, and then the GP25 and the scope ...

M7

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2014, 04:38:47 pm »

Looking very nice! Maybe it could be a good fit for normals map baking on a low poly model?

PytonPago

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2014, 05:14:53 pm »

Maybe some parts of them ... doe, the main body isnt as detailed. It takes just long, cause every of those types have some difference somewhere, so each part is done 3 to 5 times. But you will see for yourself soon ... but i surely cant wait till some precise ballistic shooting will be possible. :D

PytonPago

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2014, 11:07:51 am »

Somebody kill me please ... been cruising the net for some photos and i find the holy grail of a realism sim-games weapon model :

... dat is SKILLZ ... imagine to do a full de-assembly in a sim.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 02:56:55 pm by PytonPago »

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2014, 02:33:30 pm »

You stop whining and make this happen!
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

PytonPago

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2014, 12:57:26 pm »

I added textures - didnt do much painting, but im sure someone fills the spaces. :D Get from the latest post whyte download ...

P.S. Grenade-launcher and the optics still aint textured - they need some model stuff to add (grenades themselves and some mesh for actual scope sight whyte crosshair for actuall usage).

M7

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2014, 01:18:42 pm »

Just found this tutorial about the whole texturing process using mainly photoshop and Ndo2. And the subject of this tutorial is .... an AK  :)   

I'll sure get Ndo2 and play with the AK . Should be real fun.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11