Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: AKs  (Read 85270 times)

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: AKs
« Reply #135 on: July 16, 2015, 03:53:34 pm »

Now one better question ... seen russikies are crazy on theyr newer optical devices and they are currently "seeing trough the fog" ... so, turning it to less "density" for the scope-view would go too ?  =D - not sure doe how exactly they do that, but im sure they generate the image thanks to digital processing trough sharpness of the image, and/or external sensors of multiple characters (kinda good thing for helicopter-pilots in bad weather conditions).
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 04:03:20 pm by PytonPago »
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Uriah

• Global Moderator
  • We do these things not because they are easy. -JFK
« Reply #136 on: July 16, 2015, 04:21:13 pm »

A parameter of both NVG and IR modes is noise, and a parameter of IR mode is focus. A parameter of get_cam(1); should be set_cam_resolution();

PytonPago

« Reply #137 on: July 20, 2015, 05:31:43 am »

Update whyte the PSO-1 scope .... there are two variants, based on the mount theyre sitting (SVD base-type and the higher seated AK-mount), but only one called up in the mercenary script, as there is no SVD or other, much lower weapon to have it right. 

Also, you have all the stuff there too M7, model and textures.

... instalation must be a copy-paste, as the script for the mercenary needs to be replaced too, so not in .otx format.

Here to get :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZscF0ox2AGemdlOFBFTmVPUk0/view
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Revolver

• Adlerhorst-Hangar Design Group ©
« Reply #138 on: July 20, 2015, 02:23:54 pm »

Now one better question ... seen russikies are crazy on theyr newer optical devices and...

Aha, I know what you mean ... right?   ::)

=D =D =D
"Es gibt nur eine Sünde, die gegen die ganze Menschheit mit allen ihren Geschlechtern begangen
werden kann, und dies ist die Verfälschung der Geschichte."(F.Hebbel)

PytonPago

« Reply #139 on: July 20, 2015, 03:25:21 pm »

Damned ... thats good !  =D

PytonPago

« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2015, 04:21:54 pm »

And another adition .... EKP-8-02 , or better known as "cobra" kolimator sight .... i made both a side-rail and a picatini mount version, with all 4 sight-types (will be more interesting when weapons are usable) and added to the stuff like the last time ... copy paste, for the mercenary to work properly too.

Here to get (package itself) :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZscF0ox2AGbDlqZ3N2WTFLc0U/view?usp=sharing

Model and texture files :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZscF0ox2AGcHBnSXVTQ0lRTnc/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 04:42:56 pm by PytonPago »

SteelRat

« Reply #141 on: July 21, 2015, 05:46:48 pm »

Дружище!
Такое впечатление что вы их на 3D принтере печатаете).

Revolver

• Adlerhorst-Hangar Design Group ©
« Reply #142 on: July 21, 2015, 07:07:30 pm »

Дружище!
Такое впечатление что вы их на 3D принтере печатаете).

вот и яж а тОм...он исшО тот змей... :))
"Es gibt nur eine Sünde, die gegen die ganze Menschheit mit allen ihren Geschlechtern begangen
werden kann, und dies ist die Verfälschung der Geschichte."(F.Hebbel)

PytonPago

« Reply #143 on: July 22, 2015, 02:02:48 pm »

Aaaand another ... PK-A - actually just a cutt-off of the POSP sights, converted to a colimator, doe, as it wasnt so much work to remake the PSO, here you have it ...

Here to get:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZscF0ox2AGQkZYZERMVWpaTUU/view?usp=sharing

And the model files :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZscF0ox2AGc05lR1E0cFBFSzA/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 04:40:44 pm by PytonPago »

HiFlyer

« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2015, 10:44:51 pm »

So..... Is the soldier really supposed to look so much like Putin?
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

PytonPago

« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2015, 11:42:50 pm »

Wha ? ... it doesnt have such a messed up face.

M7 ... if ya take the model for a re-paint, than mind, that i left all stuff in the same texture size (1024x1024) ... not sure if ya will make the ones of the items half smaller or those of the guns twice bigger, but im not sure, if it looks good when combined when theyre 1:1 ... youd have to play a little with that (id would, but am terrible at textures beyond basic inscriptios and colloring). Also if ya find that i put a UV of some part a little too big compared to the rest, than let me know and i fix it somehow (aside of inscripted ones - wouldnt be much readable) ...
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:15:50 am by PytonPago »

HiFlyer

« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2015, 11:44:53 pm »

Wha ? ... it doesnt have such a messed up face.

=D
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

M7

« Reply #147 on: July 23, 2015, 09:29:11 am »

Well i'll most likely make them all 4k map and downsample once i can view the textures in game.

SteelRat

« Reply #148 on: July 23, 2015, 11:04:43 am »

That is the real Putin!)

http://www.nexplorer.ru/load/import/news/1/f78d6f2804dc39af8e13edf6b8cab085.jpg

PytonPago

« Reply #149 on: July 23, 2015, 11:30:40 am »

Naaaah ... thats just the Makarov. :D

Also, there is just one person having the up-most priority to be remembered holding an AK :

... and hes angry to not be in OT holding it first.  =D

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11