Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Pre-placed sites (eg. Himalayan airport, San Antonio Mount) not showing...  (Read 4516 times)

Razordraac

I noticed my game wasn't showing the airports and buildings that come built with the game, like the Himalayan airport and San Antonio Mount base, just flat terrain. Any help here?

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com

If you uninstalled it at some point along with the data and then reinstalled it back, you may have left the demo data install checkbox unchecked (it checked by default only when there was no previous install).

Astronut25

I can't find Lukla Airport.  I went to its location but there's nothing there.  Is it not part of Outerra.  Is it downloadable?

It was shown in the "Himalayas Trip" video.

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com

Unfortunately Lukla is broken, it was done on an older version with old terrain dataset and with the new fixed one it ended up submerged under terrain and all misplaced. We still have the data somewhere but haven't gotten around to fixing it. Needs reimporting the buildings and adjusting all the roads there ...

Sam

• nearby

I can't find Lukla Airport.  I went to its location but there's nothing there.  Is it not part of Outerra.  Is it downloadable?

It was shown in the "Himalayas Trip" video.
The good thing is, Anteworld is a sandbox. So you can build by yourselves all of them.  8)
Resident of Outerra