User mods, screenshots & videos > Textures

NZ Textures- Download

<< < (2/5) > >>

Milamber:

--- Quote from: Kelvinr on September 18, 2013, 05:27:02 am ---Oh, sorry, I often overestimate how much people know. These textures will just go into the Outerra\textures\terrain folder. Backup your original ones and then overwrite with these.

--- End quote ---

Awesome, thanks again!!

By the way, It never asked me to overwrite much - the folder was pretty much empty.

KelvinNZ:
I'll be more specific;

The replacement textures 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 08, and 12(.dds) should go in ..\textures\terrain\ground

The replacement textures foam, foam00, and foam01 should go in ..\textures\terrain

So for you, delete the "Waves" folder it is only a reference folder, leave the foam files where they are and move files 00, 01, etc... into the ground folder and you'll be done. If you learn the folders/folder structure you will see you are purely overwriting files.

Good luck  :)

K.

Milamber:

--- Quote from: Kelvinr on September 18, 2013, 05:58:33 am ---I'll be more specific;

The replacement textures 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 08, and 12(.dds) should go in ..\textures\terrain\ground

The replacement textures foam, foam00, and foam01 should go in ..\textures\terrain

So for you, delete the "Waves" folder it is only a reference folder, leave the foam files where they are and move files 00, 01, etc... into the ground folder and you'll be done. If you learn the folders/folder structure you will see you are purely overwriting files.

Good luck  :)

K.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!! Do I also put 13n.dds and the other 13 file in \textures\terrain\ground too?

KelvinNZ:
Yes,  that one too.

skyman:
Hi,
Thank you for great texture mod of yours.
I downloaded and copy & pasted the files exactly as you told to do.
And I opened the 'locations' on the menu bar in the Outerra but couldn't find N.Z inside the saved locations box except the regular saved files(Airport2, Lower Himalayas, default, etc).
Is there any way to load your files?
Thanks advance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version