Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: ERROR: MSAA disabled because of ATI depth bug  (Read 3294 times)

yiranfeiyang1981

ERROR: MSAA disabled because of ATI depth bug
« on: October 12, 2013, 02:24:17 pm »

Hello, I am a full version of the user, I got a BUG commit code: (ext.access code: nxMKlXOLH5GF), but I will not use it, when to seek help by sending e-mail, I can not make any adjustments inside the video settings and even full-screen display will not work, will prompt an error, my video card is ATI HD7750 I confirm that I have to upgrade your graphics card driver to the latest version. Please help me, thank you!

yiranfeiyang1981

Re: ERROR: MSAA disabled because of ATI depth bug
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 02:27:06 pm »

I have a screenshot of the error sent to you including LOG and CFG files, and there my drive device information. Please help me, really no other way!

yiranfeiyang1981

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 02:27:29 pm »

I have a screenshot of the error sent to you including LOG and CFG files, and there my drive device information. Please help me, really no other way!

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 03:27:56 pm »

"ERROR: MSAA disabled because of ATI depth bug" is a non-fatal error, that should appear just once in the log (as it does). It's pretty weird to see it repeated over and over in the console, it looks like a bug in the built in browser, that may have been caused by a networking problem.

yiranfeiyang1981

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 10:49:40 pm »

I replaced the system comes with a browser, including the use GOOGLE browser, but still can not adjust any of the settings, I modify ENG.CFG file, you can full screen, but I can not find where to adjust OCULUS mode, and if the problem a lot of trouble, I am willing to manually set, can you tell me ENG.CFG set the detailed parameters, including graphic effect it!

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 02:30:29 am »

To enable Oculus, set use_hmd = true
Stereo parameters are in "stereo =  (stereo_config)" section, most of the parameters are 0 meaning they will be taken from the device, and you don't have to alter them. You can turn off the reduced density grass by setting reduce_grass = false.