Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Gearing up for Outerra  (Read 9616 times)

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
Gearing up for Outerra
« on: January 15, 2011, 01:52:18 am »

Keyboard... Check
Mouse... Check
Joystick... Check

Newly Badassified Driving Wheel...

Check

I expect to use every peripheral I own with OT. Simultaneously.

You can all post your gear if you like. I don't have any pics of my mouse (Cyber Snipa - Stinger) or Keyboard (M$ Ergo 4000) and the Joystick is the cheapest $30 Thrustmaster.
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

Matt6767

Gearing up for Outerra
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 02:56:09 am »

Thats a awesome driving wheel. Don't have anything great except a cheapo $25 logitech joystick, good enough though for most games I play.

-Cheap dell mouse, I would get a better mouse but honestly I have no use for one with multiple buttons and the dell one is pretty comfortable to use.

-Logitech g15 keyboard, best keyboard ever.  :D

-Also a somewhat decent headset but I think its useless for the outerra demo since there won't be much to hear.

Yeah im totally unprepared.   :P

Oh yeah one more thing, upgraded to a really comfortable chair.  :lol:

razgriz 53992

Gearing up for Outerra
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 09:14:40 am »

That is indeed badass.

I'll be driving with a Logitech Driving Force Pro wheel, and a Saitek X52 Pro for flying and most other simulations.

Can't wait- I haven't used either one for a while and looking forward to brushing the dust off for Outerra. Especially flying, since my FSX kept getting slower and slower and my once huge interest in flying and flightsimming has diminished, this could revive it :D