Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: next outerra version  (Read 2 times)

fly77

next outerra version
« on: December 07, 2019, 05:29:20 am »

Any news on features that are foreseen to be included with reasonable probability in the next outerra version ?

2eyed

Re: next outerra version
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 08:08:47 am »

Oh man, these kind of questions I gave up asking a few years ago. :D

fly77

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 08:52:03 am »

well there have been a few previews of tunnels and bridges since a long time so I expect that these could be among the very probable inclusions unless they are still "unstable" . That would bring outerra already a big step forward as it will be a different driving experience. Also I have seen that special collision boxes for tunnels seem to be already mature so I'd just hope that for such already apparently quite progressed things we could have some "probable confirmation" form developers. Never give up...after all sooner or later there will (hopefully) be a next version of outerra... I guess... and if you can make tunnels maybe it will be possible also to make our own caves  ::)   + underground bunkers ??
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 08:57:23 am by fly77 »

Jagerbomber

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2019, 01:25:32 pm »

Bridges + Global Buildings.  You've already got the "biggest" trucking simulator in, well..... the world.
"Perhaps this speaks to some larger trend within society today...  A prevailing desire on the part of indie developers to recreate the entire world into one where you can charge more than $15 for your game design degree coursework." - Yahtzee ;) :P