Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: BTR-80  (Read 52591 times)

M7

Re: BTR-80
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2014, 10:20:53 am »

War thunder must have the best looking worn out tank/vehicle texture for a game. I'm studying these very closely  :)

TheLoneExplorer

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2014, 11:03:31 am »

I have to agree.
“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
― André Gide

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2014, 11:47:36 am »

Definitely has some great texturing work.
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Revolver

• Adlerhorst-Hangar Design Group ©
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2014, 07:09:10 am »

very nicely, but where is my Kübelwagen...zum Ku-Kuk?
I need my Kübelwagen again...,but hello...h-e-l-l-o!!!???

« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 09:06:16 am by AH-DG »
"Es gibt nur eine Sünde, die gegen die ganze Menschheit mit allen ihren Geschlechtern begangen
werden kann, und dies ist die Verfälschung der Geschichte."(F.Hebbel)

TheLoneExplorer

« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2014, 03:09:40 pm »

Any update on progress?
“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
― André Gide

PytonPago

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2014, 03:07:42 am »

Not much in last month - too much real life work and the little time i had was spend mostly on finishing the BM-21s UV. Doe, i should start shortly to get back to the interior, now the BM is resolved ... still there are some things im not sure how to make yet (if the shooting windows stuff should be made to he very reality usage level (plus hatches and doors opening - those are on wire-ropes and im not sure how to make it right now) and some details about the turret interior - how the guns are mounted and some details about the optical devices). Id really like to get it into a more background checked state than just modeling from random photos n vids too.

P.S.: it still looks a little weird in the interiors, when you take a stride in the sea and the hull is full of water too. But im sure Cameny and AngryPig find a way to resolve this detail, cause ships interiors would need such too. :D
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 03:12:24 am by PytonPago »
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Fighter117

« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2014, 12:20:15 pm »

I play at War Thunder too !
This is a great work on this vehicle ! Congratulations ! ;)

PytonPago

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2015, 10:38:46 am »

Could not resist to try the sound :D ... doe,  cant play youtube vids whyle recording (you see at the end).

M7

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2015, 04:12:11 pm »

Great job on the interior! Really nice model!

PytonPago

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2015, 04:43:20 am »

Great job on the interior! Really nice model!

... not much, still 6x so much work on it remaining.  =D  ... and UVs ... and script enhancment to at least the actual Ural level.   ... oh my, the engine and gearbox compartment needs to be modeled too ... i better get back on it.  :-X

The open script now is great, that it could open stuff from outside the vehicle ... when there is some enhancement for opening the mesh you're looking at,  than this baby will be a pleasure to go around.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:12:08 am by PytonPago »

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2015, 06:49:49 pm »

Wow!!! Impressive!!!
"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

Revolver

• Adlerhorst-Hangar Design Group ©
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2015, 01:39:31 am »

sehr schön PP...Dein BTR sieht cool aus! :)
"Es gibt nur eine Sünde, die gegen die ganze Menschheit mit allen ihren Geschlechtern begangen
werden kann, und dies ist die Verfälschung der Geschichte."(F.Hebbel)

PytonPago

« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2015, 09:50:42 pm »

A little update, since there are lights - nothing special but them yet - interior of the turret gives me a headache. Also, mipmaps. :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZscF0ox2AGRUNsbEJoWTVtd1E/view?usp=sharing

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2015, 10:14:30 pm »

Is looking great!! Blinker lights!! Thanks, Pyton.

Just missing the wheels.dds

"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

PytonPago

« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2015, 05:13:38 am »

Is looking great!! Blinker lights!! Thanks, Pyton.

Just missing the wheels.dds

... yes (actually just one of the wheels :D), am in the middle of UV-unwrapping the suspension-stuff. But probably have to see, what some internal stuff will look like further (you can see, the bottom is also unwrpped, but the UV-image isnt finished yet) to get it possibly into it ...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5