Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: When are you gonna add all the buildings.  (Read 6643 times)

cornguy

When are you gonna add all the buildings.
« on: January 28, 2014, 11:40:28 pm »

I just found out about this game 30 minutes ago, and to my distress you still haven't added every single building in the world, interiors included to the game.  Please add them as soon as possible, thanks.

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
Re: When are you gonna add all the buildings.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 12:32:51 am »

Did we miss one? Damn./
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 05:36:04 am »

I just found out about this game 30 minutes ago, and to my distress you still haven't added every single building in the world, interiors included to the game.  Please add them as soon as possible, thanks.

From 38:36 ...

... we need a fleet of UAVs Fitted whyte satellite-grade laser-range finders and optical cameras (preferably durable and on solar energy), AI like software controlling their movement hooked up to GPS/GLONAS and weather satellite data, flying licences for all the world and a fleet of cars/trucks and ships for recovery and services on them, a supercomputer and CIAs newly build mass digital storage instalation ( to store all the raw data -- we need to stall their world dominance for a few years ... i think we need some candy trucks to convince them ...) and a army of programmers for handling the data ...

THEN ! ... anyone gets hooked up to the NSA/CIA/FBI core espionage system to get real-time generated into the world (we might need some IDchipping of all the people) and get a special licence from US government to use that digital real-time projection as an environment for train/vehicle/boat/aircraft/spacecraft simulators ..... and yes, maybe another licence for their population-behavior schematics software, to alter the real-data to react whyte our actions in the simulators, so that we dont run over people (hmm, not sure if from CIA or Facebook - one of those has that project running), that occasionally walk the streets, dont de-orit the ISS or just be VR-detained attempting to get to high security areas.

And it all will be named - OrwellOT !!!  ....   ;D

.... or just wait, till Google gets the whole world 3D mapped and get it to sell the raw data for external business purposes.   ;D  ;D
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Timmo

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 03:59:54 pm »

Lol first post....I like you.

On a similar vein, I stood on a blade of grass today which is now broken....Outerra doesn't even show this. What a piece of junk.

Ryan10427

• supporter
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 04:36:01 pm »

On a similar vein, I stood on a blade of grass today which is now broken....Outerra doesn't even show this. What a piece of junk.

go make your own Earth Engine and add these features yourself. if its so easy and important for you guys to force feed these amazing hard working developers. why not do it yourselves? i mean they have enough on there plate to do. if Outerra is a piece of junk due to grass not bending. then why are you here? I'm sure everyone here can agree that something that small shouldn't even be on the top things to do. and for the rude attempt to force the developers to add all Buildings with interiors... your joking right. Outerra is in Development.. and will be for Awhile. now if you were smart enough to read the Forum and all the posts. Buildings aren't anyone's Top priority. right now clouds, weather, biomes enhancements. water enhancements, 3d trees, etc. are on there list. if you want buildings go make your own and add them. or if you would like to suggest IDEAS to the Developers Not RUDELY do it in the right section of the forum.. its called ideas&suggestions for a reason..... 

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 04:55:06 pm »

go make your own Earth Engine and add these features yourself. if its so easy and important for you guys to force feed these amazing hard working developers. why not do it yourselves? i mean they have enough on there plate to do. if Outerra is a piece of junk due to grass not bending. then why are you here? I'm sure everyone here can agree that something that small shouldn't even be on the top things to do. and for the rude attempt to force the developers to add all Buildings with interiors... your joking right. Outerra is in Development.. and will be for Awhile. now if you were smart enough to read the Forum and all the posts. Buildings aren't anyone's Top priority. right now clouds, weather, biomes enhancements. water enhancements, 3d trees, etc. are on there list. if you want buildings go make your own and add them. or if you would like to suggest IDEAS to the Developers Not RUDELY do it in the right section of the forum.. its called ideas&suggestions for a reason.....

... all ok lad, was a joke there. :D Doe, i always thought about rebuilding Grozny from 1995-6 period ...
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

bagnet

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 07:19:10 am »

slight sense of humour breakdown there? :)

Sam

• nearby
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 10:27:49 am »

Oh sorry about that. Here are some of them.  ;)

Resident of Outerra

Timmo

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2014, 02:13:50 pm »

... you're joking right.

Yes we are...it appears you missed that. ::)