Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Made a cinematic with outerra  (Read 5926 times)

Kaybl3

Made a cinematic with outerra
« on: February 10, 2014, 12:25:52 pm »

I really want to thank the Admin who nearly answered all the questions I had while making the video. Cameni you are awesome!

Hope you like it

« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 12:29:04 pm by Kaybl3 »

necro

• google+ Blog
Re: Made a cinematic with outerra
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 12:47:48 pm »

Lol, you have a cool space balloon there ;D Nice video. The music is typically for free flying. Everything fits.

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 12:57:21 pm »

Oh hell yeah. These are the videos that bring the people who bring their wallets who support the creators who hire more coders who code more to make more good videos.!

You gotta throw some more ground vehicles in there next time. You an usually exit them with the trottle down and they will drive along on their own. Adjust their properties to slow them down and create the camera flight plan around them. The default 8x8 and the batman tumbler and the Dodge Viper and a monster truck.. People need to know the ground exists and is awesome.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 01:02:40 pm by ZeosPantera »
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

Kaybl3

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 01:13:31 pm »

You gotta throw some more ground vehicles in there next time. You an usually exit them with the trottle down and they will drive along on their own. Adjust their properties to slow them down and create the camera flight plan around them. The default 8x8 and the batman tumbler and the Dodge Viper and a monster truck.. People need to know the ground exists and is awesome.

Alright glad you like it, if I get around to make a second video I will definitely make this happen! =)

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 01:45:48 pm »

Wow ... really the feeling for cuts and music selection ! ... need to share this right away ...
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 01:56:49 pm »

"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

Kaybl3

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 02:06:11 pm »

I threw it on /r/gaming http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1xjf7h/this_needs_to_crush_all_other_game_engines/ We will see how it goes.

Everyone quick,  upvote the s*** out of this! =P

murkz

• The Antisocial Gamer
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 03:24:20 pm »

Thank you Kaybl3,

I really enjoyed the movie, it is one of the best I have seen promoting Outerra and there have been some very good ones :)

Kaybl3

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 03:38:20 pm »

Thank you Kaybl3,

I really enjoyed the movie, it is one of the best I have seen promoting Outerra and there have been some very good ones :)

Wow thats very nice of you, thank you. You guys feel free to use the video on the website or something! :)