Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Moddb  (Read 3285 times)

zzz

Moddb
« on: March 03, 2014, 07:01:53 pm »

Hello, I wish to add a project using Outerra to Moddb. I realise Outerra is unfinished and hasn't started distributing licenses yet which is why I regard my project as a mod instead of an indie game.

http://www.moddb.com/engines/outerra-engine

When I fill out the project page there is no Outerra engine listed despite you having a moddb page for it. Is this because it's release status is TBD? Is it possible to change that to alpha or pre-alpha? Thanks.

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
Re: Moddb
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 01:04:47 am »

There's only a possibility to change it to a date.
But I checked a box allowing community to link games to the engine, try if that helped.

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 03:00:46 am »

Didnt know you were on ModDB ... maybe we should pile up some finito models up there to motivate and tease people a little more to the download section. ...
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

zzz

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 07:00:41 am »

ut I checked a box allowing community to link games to the engine, try if that helped.

Thanks, that got it. If it gets authorised I'll publicise it in the appropriate sub-forum.

Didnt know you were on ModDB ... maybe we should pile up some finito models up there to motivate and tease people a little more to the download section. ...

There is an option on moddb the devs can tick that allows anyone to add stuff to the Downloads section of the engine page.