User mods, screenshots & videos > Watercraft

Bismark

(1/18) > >>

M7:
Here's the Bismark. It's a pretty big model, 800000 faces that i download from sketchup 3d warehouse. The author's nicknamed is Corporal. I also added the seaplane Adaro AR 196 (Neil Wilson is the author of this one).

edit: last modified april 4th
-Gun turrets 380mm animation with 280 degree rotation range.
-Gun turrets 150mm animation (need to add a separate key)
-engine sound (getting an sound_loop error but it still work)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B96RrTcNJsI2UFAwV0V3OU9meTA/edit?usp=sharing

ZeosPantera:
She's a big girl. This needs the turrets controllable and fire-able. Automatically double OT sales.

M7:
Yeah i should be able to animate at least one turret/gun. What id like to do is have 2 gun tower move in sync with one command button. Pyton seems to think its not possible atm.

Looking forward for the time where we could use it to reshape the shoreline with craters

PytonPago:

--- Quote from: M7 on March 07, 2014, 12:51:46 pm ---Yeah i should be able to animate at least one turret/gun. What id like to do is have 2 gun tower move in sync with one command button. Pyton seems to think its not possible atm.

Looking forward for the time where we could use it to reshape the shoreline with craters

--- End quote ---

... well, you can use multiple guns whyte the same control (just add rotation scripts whyte other turret parts to it - doe, must figure out some limitations, so they dont go into the kitchen whyte the barbells if ya want to use back and front turrets at the same time :D ) - the long write was about trying to get them turning separately via an additional key-bind to be able to turn each gun on its own not depending on others (only, that there is a limited keyboard tastature for vehicles at time) ... sorry if misled ya there somehow ...   

P.S.: Nice ship build there by Corporal, had it once as physical model too. Cant much coment on the political scene then, but its crew fought well and to bitter end. Also, we need now the crew cat - Oscar ! :D

Planets:
Oh this is glorious, is it easy to get SketchUp models imported into Outerra?

I'm having a blast with it now, thanks.

Feels almost like Battlefield 1942

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version