User mods, screenshots & videos > Watercraft

Bismark

<< < (2/18) > >>

PytonPago:
There was someone angering you put at that shoreline, did there ? :D :D :D

M7:

--- Quote from: Planets on March 08, 2014, 03:10:48 am ---Oh this is glorious, is it easy to get SketchUp models imported into Outerra?

I'm having a blast with it now, thanks.

Feels almost like Battlefield 1942

--- End quote ---

Glad to hear that you're enjoying it. Need to find an engine sound for it.

Sketchup models can be fairly easy to export/ import when using the FBX importer. Unfortunatly , you'll need the Pro version for that. With the sketchup collada export option, it can be a nightmare as it can go smooth. Some weird stuff can happen, like with components, Outerra importer doesn't deal well with these where the FBX have no trouble. Sketchup models can have nice details but are usually poorly textured and often not at all. It's fine for stuff that look like new and shiny like cars.

For the Bismark i spent quite of bit of time trying to use the collada export/import (but that never worked) adding some basic textures, reversing faces etc... I have a couple more sketchup WW2 era battleships (from France, Japan, England) that i want to import. Should be able to import them faster this time.

Revolver:
You since Games - warmonger!  :P ;D ;)

@M7

nice ship modell, thx!

ZeosPantera:

--- Quote from: Planets on March 08, 2014, 03:10:48 am ---Oh this is glorious, is it easy to get SketchUp models imported into Outerra?

I'm having a blast with it now, thanks.

--- End quote ---

You re-imported the model with the guns turned? I am so confused!

PytonPago:
Those are some of the lower caliber side canon-turrets for intercepting smaller frigates and gunboats ... (see the upper part of the cannons ? There is a bulged space for the crew).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version