Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Bigger on the inside?  (Read 3202 times)

John514

• Certified TARDIS driver.
Bigger on the inside?
« on: March 29, 2014, 06:52:39 am »

Planning on imporiting a TARDIS in Outerra. How do I make the interior bigger than the exterior?

For those who don`t know, a TARDIS is a fictional time machine and spacecraft in the British science fiction television programme Doctor Who and its associated spin-offs. Apart from the ability to travel in space and time (and, on occasion, to other dimensions), the most remarkable characteristic of a TARDIS is that its interior is much larger than it appears from the outside.
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling

Note: I do not claim to know everything.
I just like to help people around the forum.

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: Bigger on the inside?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 04:22:16 pm »

Planning on imporiting a TARDIS in Outerra. How do I make the interior bigger than the exterior?

For those who don`t know, a TARDIS is a fictional time machine and spacecraft in the British science fiction television programme Doctor Who and its associated spin-offs. Apart from the ability to travel in space and time (and, on occasion, to other dimensions), the most remarkable characteristic of a TARDIS is that its interior is much larger than it appears from the outside.

That could be a problem ... if ay mean to roam around that is. You could leave the one-sided outer phone booth faces whyle theyre are transparent, from the inner side, doe you get to see them geting off boundaryes. Other is to make it as a vehicle whyte hidding exterior, when entered or interior when gone out. Doe, you cant move around once you enter it as a vehicle as no FPS camera movements are yet there ...
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

John514

• Certified TARDIS driver.
Re: Bigger on the inside?
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 04:40:07 pm »

I also think that I could essentially make a "portal" when you go trought the police box doors, and be transported to another model of the interior, if you understand what I mean to say... :S
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling

Note: I do not claim to know everything.
I just like to help people around the forum.