Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: MassEffects M35_Maco  (Read 14268 times)

Planets

Re: MassEffects M35_Maco
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2014, 12:31:22 pm »

Aha, well thanks anyways it's pretty fun to drive. Shame I can't toggle off that error console though, I get it with the Bismarck model too even though that has engine sounds, odd.

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 01:41:04 pm »

Aha, well thanks anyways it's pretty fun to drive. Shame I can't toggle off that error console though, I get it with the Bismarck model too even though that has engine sounds, odd.

... you also could copy-paste the sounds from the BTR-80 model into the MACO directory - easier than toppling whyte the script. I should someday sit onto that thingy to get it in better shape, just cant get my hands from another project lately.
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

sniperwolfpk5

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2014, 11:50:32 pm »

What is whyte? I don't understand at all.

Jagerbomber

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2014, 09:47:24 am »

I believe it's "with" ... and "toppling" is "toggling?"    ???
"Perhaps this speaks to some larger trend within society today...  A prevailing desire on the part of indie developers to recreate the entire world into one where you can charge more than $15 for your game design degree coursework." - Yahtzee ;) :P

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2014, 10:21:38 am »

And once again i made our literal founders spin in their coffins like little CPU fans ... im good at it. :D
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Pages: 1 [2]