Author Topic: EAGLE  (Read 42165 times)

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
Re: EAGLE
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2014, 09:38:19 am »

I checked Google Drive and it seems all right.
Did you set the sharing permissions to "anyone with the link"? It tells us we need to ask for permission.

andfly

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2014, 09:59:22 am »

I checked Google Drive and it seems all right.
Did you set the sharing permissions to "anyone with the link"? It tells us we need to ask for permission.

Damn!
Thanks Cameni ... my inexperience has struck again.
I hope now everything is in place, let me know please.
I do not know the English language. I use Google Translate. I hope it's all understandable.

andfly

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2014, 11:40:54 am »

... could try to make overlap-pieces (just doing an extension of each piece declining in width into the space of the neighboring one). Also checking the pivot points (origins) and the hierarchy would be interesting too. I speculating now white a leaf-spring - segmented it and parented one peace to another down to the end. Now there are just minor corrections for each based on the wheel Z-axis position (height) - just needs some fine-tuning work too.  But a nice outcome there anyway.

I started the project by dividing the eagle in all the pieces to animate. I've parented to the main body and tried to move them. It worked, but the pieces of the wings maintained their original spatial orientation and the animation appeared rough . Then I changed all the origins of the objects by setting them to the point where they would have to rotate. For the body , legs, tail and humanoid was all right but the pieces of the wings now revolved but remained firm in their place. I solved it by setting their origins in the mid-point width ( y coord ) and aligned along the axis of the wing (all with the same x-coordinate ) . In these positions I then added some meches (I used small circles that are invisible to render) to whom I parented the spare wing. All these circles I set the origin in the center of the main body.
In this way the command "rotate " referring to the circles (which are dragged behind the parts to which they are parented ) determines the motion of the wing and the same command "rotate " referring to the pieces of wing determines the tilt.

All object have been deformed by stretching in the longitudinal direction to their movement to hide the effect of " breaking " when they move, but with the wings I did not have the courage ...
My knowledge still a novice 3D modeling and Blender has caused, any attempt to deformation, the introduction of imperfections in the meches and later in the positioning of the texture that has caused me to not overdo it so as not to create more damage. In the wings then I could not make the sharp divisions as I wanted and try to extrude the edges jagged who knows where it would take me.

Not that I got discouraged and I also published my project because I hope that the emotions that this may give way to fly outweigh the discomfort of the effects of the model aesthetically poor.
(I apologize to all of them given the high quality of the models, textures, materials and reflections that we are accustomed to find in the published models in this forum)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 03:50:57 pm by andfly »
I do not know the English language. I use Google Translate. I hope it's all understandable.

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2014, 02:24:06 pm »

Interesting ... Yes, there is just so much scripted animations can do ... we have to go trough bones-setup and animations creation in Blender and then import those into OT ... i kinda skip that every-time i think about it :D ... anyway, have to finish my actual stuff to go to some person-like models.
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

jonslynn

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2014, 09:54:25 pm »

Thanks andfly.  Google drive let me download it now.

Can't wait to check it out.

Thanks again!

aWac9

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2014, 10:54:32 am »

You can only leave the option eagle?
thanks

https://www.flickr.com/photos/awac9/14051213998/

andfly

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2014, 09:15:28 pm »

Okay, okay, okay ...
By popular demand, here is the Eagle version without humanoid.
We must remember, however, that this is not normal Eagle... is still a beast with the wingspan of 14 meters!
Again: Happy Flight!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6114pZ3kPTgV0RGX2hQMl9UeFU/edit?usp=sharing
This link has been disabled (refers to a model not working)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 08:15:28 pm by andfly »

PytonPago

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2014, 01:50:07 am »

We must remember, however, that this is not normal Eagle... is still a beast with the wingspan of 14

... hes twice the size ! Archeologist will be angry. :D
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

andfly

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2014, 12:59:51 pm »

... hes twice the size ! Archeologist will be angry. :D

Ha, Ha ...
Those who study the history of the Earth.
Those who study the history of Anteworld can not even say anything! :)

aWac9

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2014, 04:27:39 am »

I made a little short for andfy proud.
thanks

;)

2eyed

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2014, 05:15:13 am »

Great work; I would love to see more wildlife on OT planet!

PytonPago

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2014, 05:22:31 am »

.. nice vid ... doe, not sure if those jets could land so closely behind-another in the intro in real life. ::)

aWac9

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2014, 05:21:16 pm »

"Nice vid ... gama, no estoy seguro si esos aviones pudieran aterrizar tan de cerca detrás de otro en la introducción en la vida real. ::)"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=649844775070336
:)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 11:56:32 am by aWac9 »

balfourcraig

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2014, 05:24:29 am »

I would love to have a version of this without the little man on it. Looks stunning. Nice work on the wings by the way.

Fighter117

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2014, 11:30:00 am »

Very nice job ! It is realistic ! ;)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5