Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20

Author Topic: Alaska scenery  (Read 173382 times)

Acetone

• Youtube channel
Re: Alaska scenes
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2014, 06:18:37 am »

Acetone plz make a video of this area with newer changes and use different vehicles based on land and air vehicles. That would be awesome.

Unfortunately my system is not enough powerful to ensure a smooth video with a good image quality. Some users are more into video making, one of them could do something like that. In the same time, you could take a look at this video from Hiflyer :

Levi

• Outerra Mods Site!
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2014, 07:44:46 am »

Great work Acetone!
Thank you for using my mods for your scenery  :)

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2014, 10:08:03 am »

Great work Acetone!
Thank you for using my mods for your scenery  :)

Well, thank you for making them  :)
World2Xplane library may be low in detail, it's a really nice addition, especially in terms of diversity !

ddenn

« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2014, 10:09:54 am »

Very nice work!  Some notes on model errors -
ProfessorX\DummyVan_snow\ - model is still required (I never had it and couldn't find on the forum, found on Avsim in 0.2 version of scenery)
m7c7\House\ - file House.objdef should be edited, line "obj" : "House"  should be changed to "obj" : "House_blue"
morikubo\rural_house_1b\MORI_House_Rural_1.mtl - texture name in the mtl file 6_plastic_windows_side_1_NMR.dds is wrong, should be changed to 6_plastic_windows_side_1_NRM.dds

Fixing these errors removes error popup screen
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 10:12:31 am by ddenn »
i7 3930K 3.50 (3.80) Ghz, 32Gb RAM, GTX980 4 Gb VRAM, Windows 7 64-bit

About Outerra in Russian

M7

« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2014, 11:40:26 am »

I checked in my blue house folder and i had house.objdef and blue_house.objdef. I think i imported the house twice with different names, my bad. I deleted the house.objdef and I updated the download link for the blue house. If you already downloaded the blue house,  you can go to the package/m7c7/house folder and delete the house.objdef.

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2014, 12:52:25 pm »

Very nice work!  Some notes on model errors -
ProfessorX\DummyVan_snow\ - model is still required (I never had it and couldn't find on the forum, found on Avsim in 0.2 version of scenery)
m7c7\House\ - file House.objdef should be edited, line "obj" : "House"  should be changed to "obj" : "House_blue"
morikubo\rural_house_1b\MORI_House_Rural_1.mtl - texture name in the mtl file 6_plastic_windows_side_1_NMR.dds is wrong, should be changed to 6_plastic_windows_side_1_NRM.dds

Fixing these errors removes error popup screen

I forgot one of the ProfessorX items?  ;D I have hunted them a few hours, but seems like one of the van is still here !

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2014, 02:23:59 pm »

Bald Mountain airport, east of Talkeetna.

Hard to make. Big slope, small strip. The radio telescope is not suposed to be here, it's a private owned airstrip, probably but the place was looking like a perfect scientific station so... :)

According to FAA informations, this place is a bit dangerous : "COURSE GRVL SFC CONTAINING ROCKS UP TO 4 INCHES / BEAR & MOOSE OCCASIONAL ON & INVOF ARPT". In fact, even for the Cessna, it's a short runway  ;D

HiFlyer

« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2014, 04:29:28 am »

This is an awesome job, Acetone! So many places to go and see, now. I can't imagine all the work you must have put into this. Thank you.  :)
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

tknudsen

« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2014, 10:25:31 am »

Just awesome, i have strong feeling that if Brano decide down the line to go for a fligh simulator, he would make a shit load of money, just saying

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2014, 12:46:05 pm »

Some new spots (except last picture). A bunch of cool strips close to the Mc Kinley natural park for air simmers and a long winding road for those who want to explore Alaskan wilderness with the T817. Places are Petersville airport, Nugget Bench Airstrips, Songlo vista airstrip and Mt McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 12:51:56 pm by Acetone »

HiFlyer

« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2014, 01:19:11 pm »

Some new spots (except last picture). A bunch of cool strips close to the Mc Kinley natural park for air simmers and a long winding road for those who want to explore Alaskan wilderness with the T817. Places are Petersville airport, Nugget Bench Airstrips, Songlo vista airstrip and Mt McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge.

Keeps getting better.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 01:45:44 pm by ZeosPantera »
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

thx_nb

« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2014, 05:47:21 pm »

This is just very beautiful.

Nice, a Swedish shop in Alaska. They are lying about the height above sea level, though.  :P

sniperwolfpk5

« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2014, 11:56:46 pm »

Acetone beautiful shots.

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2014, 12:13:14 am »

Well, procedural ones could have some nice tables in right languages, right scripts and maybe even some local slogans from script. :D
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2014, 02:51:17 am »

Nice, a Swedish shop in Alaska. They are lying about the height above sea level, though.  :P

Good catch for the height :) And I don't see the problem here : Sweden is cold, Alaska is cold, it's the same thing! Well, ok, Sweden never had Sarah Palin  ;)

A morning flight around the Alaska scene album here. I posted it in the Screenshot forum too :)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:40:30 am by Acetone »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20