Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20

Author Topic: Alaska scenery  (Read 173378 times)

sniperwolfpk5

Re: Alaska scenes
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2014, 11:54:26 pm »

New screen shots and video request for the update version.

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #121 on: October 02, 2014, 04:12:02 am »

New screen shots and video request for the update version.

There is an album link in the announcement post.

Direct link.

Revolver

• Adlerhorst-Hangar Design Group ©
« Reply #122 on: October 02, 2014, 12:36:37 pm »

Very nice. ;)
"Es gibt nur eine Sünde, die gegen die ganze Menschheit mit allen ihren Geschlechtern begangen
werden kann, und dies ist die Verfälschung der Geschichte."(F.Hebbel)

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2014, 03:32:17 am »

Ok outerranauts,

Can anyone test this version of the scenery packed in .otx : http://www.mediafire.com/download/iwsxbjg63n6d1zm/Alaska_pack-0.5.otx ?

Be carefull : make a backup of your cache/earth folder before installing it.
I want to know if someone have a problem with it (except missing buildings if they are not installed yet).

Thanks  :)

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2014, 09:57:56 am »

I like Outerrans. But maybe that only applies to the people of the earth. The people in the sky may well be Outeranauts.

What are the under the sea residence called?
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

HiFlyer

« Reply #125 on: November 08, 2014, 10:23:55 am »

I like Outerrans. But maybe that only applies to the people of the earth. The people in the sky may well be Outeranauts.

Antemarines

AquaOuterrans

Oceanic Outerrans

SeaTerrans.......
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 10:26:48 am by HiFlyer »
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #126 on: November 08, 2014, 11:13:06 am »

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #127 on: November 08, 2014, 04:43:39 pm »

... there is only one underwater man  !! ....

We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2014, 04:45:51 pm »

Enough for today

pedropp222

• 255.82 hours played since August 17, 2014
« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2014, 06:40:17 pm »

Looks much more lively now. The only thing it needs is bridges :)

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2014, 05:28:05 am »

OK : some info.

The next version will probably released in January. I will be AFK for two weeks and I still have a lot of things to do on this scene.

Water mesh placement is really hard but it brings so much to the scene that it's worth it. I've still a lot of adjustments and corrections to do (I've spend around 10-15 hours on it this week-end, and I'm not yet really OK with the result).

Also, Levi had to update the World2XPlane > houses > EU > GB package with renamed objects. As a result, I had to delete all the old GB houses on the scene first, and have now to place them back (don't worry Levi, I don't hate you  :P). Since around 30% of the buildings in the scene where from this package, well, this will take a lot of time  :'(

I will use this opportunity to improve some places and maybe extand a little bit the scene to the north.

Levi

• Outerra Mods Site!
« Reply #131 on: December 10, 2014, 10:15:50 am »

OK : some info.

The next version will probably released in January. I will be AFK for two weeks and I still have a lot of things to do on this scene.

Water mesh placement is really hard but it brings so much to the scene that it's worth it. I've still a lot of adjustments and corrections to do (I've spend around 10-15 hours on it this week-end, and I'm not yet really OK with the result).

Also, Levi had to update the World2XPlane > houses > EU > GB package with renamed objects. As a result, I had to delete all the old GB houses on the scene first, and have now to place them back (don't worry Levi, I don't hate you  :P). Since around 30% of the buildings in the scene where from this package, well, this will take a lot of time  :'(

I will use this opportunity to improve some places and maybe extand a little bit the scene to the north.
Sorry Acetone, it wasn't in my plans to give you even more work. I really had to rename those objects in order to update the package. :( I imagine how painful is it to search for every house and then replace it...

Keep up the great work Acetone! You're a very patient guy. :D ;D

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #132 on: December 10, 2014, 11:04:55 am »

No worries ! I will only be angry if you do the same thing with the barns (they are all over the scene).

I hunt the GB houses with the alt+7 tool  :)

Levi

• Outerra Mods Site!
« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2014, 12:47:29 pm »

No worries ! I will only be angry if you do the same thing with the barns (they are all over the scene).
The barns are OK, don't worry. :)

I hunt the GB houses with the alt+7 tool  :)
Lol!

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #134 on: December 11, 2014, 12:07:53 pm »

I'm an idiot. But sometimes big mistakes can be a good solution for problems people (including me) may encounter in the future :

After spending around an hour hunting the last GB house, I realized that I could simply cut and past out of the outerra folder all the packages except the one I'm trying do delete. That, way, when I load the scene, all the buildings except the GB one are gone, and can simply delete the problematic ones. Then, I just had to put back the packages where they belong...

Hope it will be usefull for someone at some point  :P
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20