Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20

Author Topic: Alaska scenery  (Read 174908 times)

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
Re: Alaska scenery
« Reply #210 on: June 03, 2015, 11:26:59 pm »

Hi, Acetone!!

There seems to be nothing missing on my side. The only thing that could be considered strange, is a group of three buildings (and one more a little bit farther) and five blue trucks right in the middle of a street, but perhaps that's meant to be.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 11:32:10 pm by KW71 »
"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #211 on: June 04, 2015, 02:43:44 am »

Also, did anyone noticed that many buildings are no longer here in Talkeetna? Am I crazy? All the packages are installed yet the city is almost empty...
http://i.imgur.com/2yeD2D4.jpg

Hmm, hadn't they all sank underground a bit?

HiFlyer

« Reply #212 on: June 04, 2015, 03:07:56 am »

Also, did anyone noticed that many buildings are no longer here in Talkeetna? Am I crazy? All the packages are installed yet the city is almost empty...

I long ago did a hunt for underground stuff and deleted all I could find.
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #213 on: June 04, 2015, 05:34:37 am »

Nope. I've reinstalled the latest public release of the package and it seems to fix the problem. I only need to re-add Rudeboy's buildings, so it's not really a big problem. I must have messed up with the objects.bix at some point  ::)

The only thing that could be considered strange, is a group of three buildings (and one more a little bit farther) and five blue trucks right in the middle of a street, but perhaps that's meant to be.

This is the parking lot of a logging company, next to the railroad (the long gravel road following the river bank) :)

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #214 on: June 04, 2015, 12:05:33 pm »

"This is the parking lot of a logging company, next to the railroad (the long gravel road following the river bank)"

Oh, ok. Thanks!!!
"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

aWac9

« Reply #215 on: June 04, 2015, 12:50:42 pm »

interesting .. Outerra underground, discover a new world under the skin of Outerra.
great idea

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #216 on: June 04, 2015, 12:58:56 pm »

interesting .. Outerra underground, discover a new world under the skin of Outerra.
great idea

If you have time, the crater gun can give you nice vertical caves :D

aWac9

« Reply #217 on: June 04, 2015, 03:12:26 pm »

I do not remember the name of the partner that the forum had already placed several of these craters. one was located north of nepal,, China near Yarangu
Lat.
+ 28º 40' 04.391¨
Lon.
+ 87º 37' 17,512

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #218 on: June 04, 2015, 04:27:49 pm »

Wow!!! Someone actually dug to trip to China!!!

Revolver

• Adlerhorst-Hangar Design Group ©
« Reply #219 on: June 04, 2015, 07:21:37 pm »

Hey aWac, how was the trip...? =D

"Es gibt nur eine Sünde, die gegen die ganze Menschheit mit allen ihren Geschlechtern begangen
werden kann, und dies ist die Verfälschung der Geschichte."(F.Hebbel)

aWac9

« Reply #220 on: June 05, 2015, 02:53:22 pm »

I do not want to talk about this place. :-X
but I've had nightmares and perhaps need to talk about it.
I will tell my story
near there are other craters,,, but there is one very deep.
One day into it, to find out its length and by going down began to notice strange things in the image of my computer,,,, appeared rotros shadows and then disappeared. I came out of that place so fast that I have not re-entered
The truth is that I got out a couple of snapshots,,
I do not advise visiting this place,, it is dangerous

=|

HiFlyer

« Reply #221 on: June 05, 2015, 04:01:34 pm »

Lumpmen!!!! (Shiver)
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #222 on: June 06, 2015, 03:57:05 am »

Just a quick update: Buildings are placed and correctly set but I can't really release the scenery at the moment because the road selection bug makes it impossible to fix several issues with the ground leveling. I don't really like the idea of releasing an airport with such nice buildings but some crappy/broken asphalt/dirt surfaces around. :)

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #223 on: June 06, 2015, 11:44:02 am »

Don't you have duplicated roads?

Let's say you reinstall an .otx over an scenery with modified roads. Are those replaced after the reinstall? Or are there two sets of roads?

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #224 on: June 06, 2015, 12:20:57 pm »

Don't you have duplicated roads?

Let's say you reinstall an .otx over an scenery with modified roads. Are those replaced after the reinstall? Or are there two sets of roads?

No, there is only one set of roads (and cache file) loaded at the same time. When you install an .otx, the content replace the one already installed. The problem here is not the old roads, I tried to modify these to get something more close of the real airport (mostly replacing some asphalt surfaces by their dirt counterpart) but the select bug makes it impossible to adjust these once created, so you end up with bad merging between different surfaces, and I don't like it, navigating in my airports must be as smooth as possible :)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20