Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: submarines  (Read 19605 times)

bomber

Re: submarines
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 02:46:12 pm »

So other light source other than the sun... that'll require some creative thinking.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2014, 04:36:06 pm »

Dont think you can script them to submerge for example. But i think flying submarine could be possible as you can get planes to fly ...underwater  ;D
You can make them submerge, there's mass() call in vehicles - you set the mass of the whole body, including the changing mass of the ballast tanks.

So other light source other than the sun... that'll require some creative thinking.
Extra lights will come soon, but extra work will be needed to make them work correctly underwater.

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2014, 05:25:11 pm »

Extra lights will come soon, but extra work will be needed to make them work correctly underwater.

When you say soon, it's soon like in the AO update, or soon? ;D

HiFlyer

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2014, 05:54:50 pm »

When you say soon, it's soon like in the AO update, or soon? ;D

synonyms:   shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a bit, in the twinkling of an eye, in no time, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), by and by; More  ;D
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

trucker17

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2014, 01:50:30 pm »

What a flash back :o ;D I'm old enough to have watched that show, that and lost in space...

HEY.....No giving away our ages..... ;D
Pages: 1 [2]