User mods, screenshots & videos > Static models

World2XPlane model library.

<< < (2/24) > >>

PytonPago:

... im still thinking OT has on to some more juice when it comes to urban areas.  ::)

baber:
Now this is one great news !! Thanks levi !

ZeosPantera:
It's OVER 900!!!

1.5 megs for 900 models. You can guess the quality of the models!

Yeah until there is a file browser I think I am uninstalling that pack. My scroll bar is SO SMALL.

PytonPago:

--- Quote from: ZeosPantera on September 02, 2014, 10:27:08 pm ---Yeah until there is a file browser I think I am uninstalling that pack. My scroll bar is SO SMALL.

--- End quote ---

.... lets make it smaller !!  ;D

tonywob:
Awesome work, I wasn't expecting this to happen so quickly  ;)

--- Quote from: Mossie on September 02, 2014, 11:26:37 am ---I notice that a few of the models lack foundations, so they don't sit in the ground, but float.
As a general rule, I've always added deep foundations, 2 meters, to ensure the object sits well.

--- End quote ---

Some of the models don't and some do. There are several authors and contributors. Most of the non-generic ones should have foundations (At least all the ones I added, and Blacky75 added do). Some others are donated from other projects and don't include foundations. The Uwespeed buildings (which have been converted here) were donated by a user Uwespeed and were generated by a program I believe.

--- Quote from: ZeosPantera on September 02, 2014, 10:27:08 pm ---It's OVER 900!!!

1.5 megs for 900 models. You can guess the quality of the models!

Yeah until there is a file browser I think I am uninstalling that pack. My scroll bar is SO SMALL.

--- End quote ---

Couple of things worth noting, firstly a large portion of the buildings all share the same texture sheets, and secondly they are low resolution and low-poly as they are for a flight simulator (X-Plane). They will not look too good close up, but they have been designed this way.

The full library also contains higher quality regional buildings for different countries such as the UK, Germany, Poland, Switzerland and the Netherlands. The UK library is currently the biggest and the library continues to grow

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version