Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: World2XPlane model library.  (Read 94236 times)

bmandudeman

Re: World2XPlane model library.
« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2016, 05:25:31 pm »

Anyone know what happened to this mod? I really hope it is not dead, I tried the Github page and it was not found. Is Outerra dead?

John514

• Certified TARDIS driver.
« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2016, 05:26:59 pm »

Outerra is not dead, dont worry :)
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling

Note: I do not claim to know everything.
I just like to help people around the forum.

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2016, 01:31:43 am »

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #108 on: May 31, 2016, 03:59:46 am »

Sh***...

He talked about the difficulty he had to find help for the project. I can totally understand that reaction if many were asking for tech support, and not even a "thank you". AND THE WHOLE THING WAS FREE.

One person sent me a $1 donation and asked me to do a Skype training session on using the app and installing scenery, when I refused because of lack of time, he demanded his $1 back.
What the hell...  :facepalm:

If I had Xplane I would have loved to work with him on scenery creation, he's such a nice guy...

I've made a small backup .otx of the models imported to Outerra I have, here, but it's not everything Levi imported. I'll still ask Tony if he's ok with that.

If someone can find a link to his donation paypal, please share, the website is not available.

Daikan

« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2016, 04:52:13 am »

FYI: I'm tying to host the world models lib on my private Github repo. As per May 2016 there seem to be at least 2 other public variants of the original therefore I've tried to consolidate them as forks / releases:

https://github.com/d41k4n/world-models/releases

Levi

• Outerra Mods Site!
« Reply #110 on: May 31, 2016, 06:27:44 am »

Oh man! :(

I've made a small backup .otx of the models imported to Outerra I have, here, but it's not everything Levi imported. I'll still ask Tony if he's ok with that.
Please let me know if He's OK with that. If so, I'm gonna re-upload everything I've imported so far as soon as I can.

If someone can find a link to his donation paypal, please share, the website is not available.
+1

HiFlyer

« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2016, 07:16:31 am »

I downloaded and archived all of the models that Levi converted ( I archive everything)

If necessary, I could probably provide a link from dropbox.....
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2016, 09:47:51 am »

A great lesson to learn here:

"people do not want to work together but want recognition for theirselves".

Team work... team work... team work...  Is the only way to achieve goals in any project, specially in huge ones like this.

On my side, I put at your disposal the small amount of knowledge I have on 3D modeling... Ask me any thing you want and I'll do my best to give you and answer or, if I have not time (wich is very common), at least I'll try to lead you in the right direction: "go to this page and read this tutorial".
"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2016, 11:53:56 am »

Tony responded to my PM at AVSIM:

Of course, feel free to do whatever you like with the models. I forgot that the outerra models were hosted on my github account, so feel free to set up a new account and host/modify as you please

Many thanks to him.

Levi

• Outerra Mods Site!
« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2016, 06:05:48 pm »

I downloaded and archived all of the models that Levi converted ( I archive everything)
That's a good strategy right there ;)

Tony responded to my PM at AVSIM:

Of course, feel free to do whatever you like with the models. I forgot that the outerra models were hosted on my github account, so feel free to set up a new account and host/modify as you please

Many thanks to him.
Awesome! Here are all of the released ones packed together in a single .otx file: Download

aWac9

« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2017, 03:35:15 pm »

there is some way, or instruction using the ALT + C code to make it possible for Word2XPlane static objects (houses) to be moved and moved, deleted, etc. ?
Thank you.

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #116 on: October 06, 2017, 10:40:35 pm »

there is some way, or instruction using the ALT + C code to make it possible for Word2XPlane static objects (houses) to be moved and moved, deleted, etc. ?
Thank you.

No capto la pregunta... O sea tener atajos en el teclado para copiarlas, borrarlas, etc., en lugar de usar el mouse?
"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

aWac9

« Reply #117 on: October 08, 2017, 01:51:04 pm »

:D
1º open Outerra and we add houses World2XPlane
2º We close Outerra
3rd we reopen Outerra, ... then we can no longer move / delete the house World2XPlane

« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 04:07:53 pm by aWac9 »

pasto

« Reply #118 on: October 08, 2017, 03:21:14 pm »

its because we use the building models for the swiss scenery and to shorten the loading time we have disabled the collision shapes for these packages. its a temporary hack that will be removed as soon as we have a new type of collision detection implemented...

aWac9

« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2017, 04:09:15 pm »

Thanks for replying, I just wanted a key that would open the back door of the house, if it is not possible, I'll wait until the lock is changed
thanks greetings
 :)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 05:53:08 pm by aWac9 »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]