Anteworld - Outerra Game > Tech demo, support, updates

Oculus Rift

<< < (41/44) > >>

mikochu:

--- Quote from: davythedave on December 02, 2017, 10:41:27 am ---Is there any way to force VR mode? I've been trying to get OT running on my Vive using Revive which allows most Oculus software to run but the headset doesn't seem get recognised.

--- End quote ---

Right-click on the Revive tray tool and select "Inject..." and then choose the Outerra executable in the Program Files directory.  Outerra should load on the desktop in a window with the star scene in your headset.  The Outerra menu system is wonky in VR, so just press Enter and it should start caching the scene.  It was pretty stuttery in the Samsung Odyssey I was testing, but it works.

Jerry:
Any news on VR support?
This feature was the only reason I invested in this project my two cents. Please don't ignore this! I'm not the only one, believe me.
"Drop of interest" was registered because outerra no longer works in VR as presented in early stages so there is no attraction for vr users any more.
Your engine has great potential, please don't throw it in the bin.. 

cameni:
We are reworking the VR support in new rendering pipeline. Also adding Vive support, all should likely come shortly after the pipeline gets stable.

Jerry:
Great to hear that!!
Thanks Cameni

2eyed:
This sounds downright good! The only question is... when will the new pipline get stable? :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version