Anteworld - Outerra Game > Tech demo, support, updates

Oculus Rift

<< < (42/44) > >>

Jerry:
:))

HiFlyer:

--- Quote from: 2eyed on January 14, 2018, 08:02:09 am ---This sounds downright good! The only question is... when will the new pipline get stable? :D

--- End quote ---

I'm suspecting just about the same time Alpha reaches the Magellan Current.  =D (just kidding)

aWac9:
Oculus Research shows its new multi-focus technology  https://www.roadtovr.com/oculus-research-reveals-new-multi-focal-display-tech/

gloves

davythedave:

--- Quote from: mikochu on January 11, 2018, 01:02:50 pm ---Right-click on the Revive tray tool and select "Inject..." and then choose the Outerra executable in the Program Files directory.  Outerra should load on the desktop in a window with the star scene in your headset.  The Outerra menu system is wonky in VR, so just press Enter and it should start caching the scene.  It was pretty stuttery in the Samsung Odyssey I was testing, but it works.

--- End quote ---
I have spent many hours and tried this about a thousand times, uninstalling, re-installing, injecting and patching but nothing seems to work. I'd love to be able to get back to where we were a few years ago on the DK2, nothing I've played in VR has come close to flying the Mig-29 around the mountains in the Outerra engine.

Nedo:
Hello, i have a question regarding VR, does Outerra work with the Vive Pro today?
I totaly forgot about this program here but used it a few years ago with my Rift DK2 :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version