Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Yenisei_1200_Harvester  (Read 6973 times)

jonslynn

Yenisei_1200_Harvester
« on: September 25, 2014, 06:48:14 am »

http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/8984800/file.html

This one needs some work.  I thought I could get the front parts to rotate but had no luck.
I have them set as bones named "BigGrinder" and "SmallGrinder".  I used ToZik's Jeep Wrangler for the Script.

Model is from here http://www.dmi-3d.net
I re-textured it.

Levi

• Outerra Mods Site!
Re: Yenisei_1200_Harvester
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 09:26:47 am »

Nice model!

I've attached the script with the front parts rotating, changed the material for the windows to make them transparent (because it actually has an interior) and moved the fps camera into the cabin. :D
I did it very quickly, so it may still need some adjustments...

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 02:18:43 pm »

A really nice model and a strange guy there. :D Maybe the front wheels have a little too much max. turning angle. Some pimps could be interesting, like raising and lowering the front harvester frame and the steering wheel anim. ...
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

HiFlyer

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 02:29:54 pm »

Outerra Farm Simulator.............  :)
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

Levi

• Outerra Mods Site!
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 02:39:54 pm »

Outerra Farm Simulator.............  :)
When I first saw this, I was about to say something like that too ;D

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 03:06:18 pm »

Well if the dreams of Outerra comes true there will need to be farmers to grow the corn to put in our soda that is sold by the corporations that pay for the trucks that drive on the roads that were paved by the men who laid down their lives to deliver the asphalt from the mines in Zimbabwe..
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 03:18:46 pm »

Dont forget the screwdriver assembling facility ... you cant build a good model without a proper screwdriver !  ;D

Took the liberty to make a re-pack : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZscF0ox2AGT2J5UVJ0RzBHLUk/edit?usp=sharing

... also, mentioned, that the front wheel connections are not really put on the hull - its like a hi-tech magnetic suspension. :D
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 03:21:49 pm by PytonPago »
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Jagerbomber

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 03:19:14 pm »

and the green grass grows all around all around, and the green grass grows all around...

(dangit, Pyton, you took my spot...)
"Perhaps this speaks to some larger trend within society today...  A prevailing desire on the part of indie developers to recreate the entire world into one where you can charge more than $15 for your game design degree coursework." - Yahtzee ;) :P

Levi

• Outerra Mods Site!
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 03:30:43 pm »

Hmmm.... I think that the steering axle is actually the rear one... Am I wrong?

jonslynn

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2014, 10:39:20 pm »

I didn't think of that.  The back wheels turn for steering.  After some research I'd say you are right and it makes sense.  For turning better.  I did notice the front ones are just floating there.

jonslynn

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 03:36:21 am »