Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Outerra Travel  (Read 18936 times)

aWac9

Outerra Travel
« on: October 04, 2014, 08:56:37 am »

discovering your planet

National Duida-Paque Marahuaca Atabapo located in the Municipality, in the central part of the state of Amazonas, in the middle Orinoco. was declared a National Park being President Carlos Andrés Pérez in 1978.
It covers an area of ​​210,000 hectares. And Marahuaca Duida and hills have an elevation field of 2,880 and 2,900 meters respectively.
Its fauna and vegetation is virtually unknown (90%), has a rainy climate of approx. 4,000 mm of annual precipitation. Temperatures from 0 ° C to 11 ° C at night to day, they are authentic ecological islands in the jungle, like Park Yapacana
There are only three way to get .. by rivers, by air or Outerra.

HiFlyer

Re: Outerra Travel
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 11:29:01 am »

Thanks for the video! Another place I would have never known about.

It does bring up another thing, though. With such a small team, I wonder how Cameni and Angrypig will ever find the time to do any justice to the vast variety of flora that covers this planet, even as 2D billboards, much less in 3D!!

In the end, I wonder if it would'nt be more efficient to go with something like speedtree......
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

SpaceFlight

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 05:33:20 pm »

Thanks for the video! Another place I would have never known about.

It does bring up another thing, though. With such a small team, I wonder how Cameni and Angrypig will ever find the time to do any justice to the vast variety of flora that covers this planet, even as 2D billboards, much less in 3D!!

In the end, I wonder if it would'nt be more efficient to go with something like speedtree......

The problem used to be that SpeedTree was not usable on Outerra's scale, therefore they had to develop their own custom tree generator.
I hope they did not run into unsolvable performance problems or something similar with the 3D tree generator. I still hope for a life sign of it, like a screenshot of its current development status, but there must be much on the to do list.
"You see, Killbots have a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them, until they reached their limit and shut down."
Zapp Brannigan

aWac9

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 03:52:41 pm »

ZNQ - Queenstown Airport (New Zealand)
Paradise
HD 1080/720p

HiFlyer

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 10:53:32 pm »

Pretty creative! And I didn't see any of my enemy, the dreaded "recording stutter"

As always, your music choice is great.
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2014, 10:00:57 am »

Great video aWac9 !

Few month ago I have made the layout for the Wellington Airport, If you want to keep exploring New Zealand in your videos, I can share the cache data with you, but not before the next week-end, I'm away from my PC right now :)

Haydz192

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2014, 09:12:18 pm »

Great video aWac9 !

Few month ago I have made the layout for the Wellington Airport, If you want to keep exploring New Zealand in your videos, I can share the cache data with you, but not before the next week-end, I'm away from my PC right now :)
Oh cool! I've been messing with the runway creator for a while and I haven't been able to get the runway exactly as Wellington's. Sucks even more for me, considering it's my home town. D:
Oh well, I generated the Shelly Bay road that run around Miramar and Seatoun etc. It's really pretty driving around it at sunset/sunrise.
Owns a Origin Jumpworks 300i in Star Citizen.

Revolver

• Adlerhorst-Hangar Design Group ©
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2014, 10:28:32 am »

Ahmmm..., unfortunately, I cannot look at this video.
It stands; this video is not available any more. :-\ :(
"Es gibt nur eine Sünde, die gegen die ganze Menschheit mit allen ihren Geschlechtern begangen
werden kann, und dies ist die Verfälschung der Geschichte."(F.Hebbel)

HiFlyer

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 01:08:01 pm »

Ahmmm..., unfortunately, I cannot look at this video.
It stands; this video is not available any more. :-\ :(

Still working fine for me.......

aWac9

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 03:12:43 pm »

upload video to vimeo
I think I have a bad reputation in youtube
https://vimeo.com/108716213#ws
NZ 
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 04:33:19 pm by aWac9 »

Revolver

• Adlerhorst-Hangar Design Group ©
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2014, 04:46:33 pm »

FUCK GEMA and ...TUBE... ;D
Nice Video, aWac!!!
"Es gibt nur eine Sünde, die gegen die ganze Menschheit mit allen ihren Geschlechtern begangen
werden kann, und dies ist die Verfälschung der Geschichte."(F.Hebbel)

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2014, 03:04:00 am »

I think I have a bad reputation in youtube

NZ 

... what did ya do ?  ;D
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

aWac9

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2014, 07:14:24 am »

Today we travel to a pearl situated in the Caribbean
Cuba
"When God thought of Eden ... he thought Cuba"

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 11:27:09 am by aWac9 »

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2014, 09:50:33 am »

little under water that road :D ... nice vid !
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

HiFlyer

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2014, 11:31:11 am »

little under water that road :D ... nice vid !

It made me think about bridges in Outerra. Again.  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3