Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Default aircraft keeps pulling up and trim doesn't work.  (Read 4978 times)

ackrockboogie

Default aircraft keeps pulling up and trim doesn't work.
« on: October 09, 2014, 04:32:42 pm »

Hey what's up everybody,

I'm new to Outerra Anteworld and the forum so please excuse my ignorance if this issue has already been addressed.

I just bought Anteworld yesterday and am experiencing an issue with the default aircraft keep pulling up regardless of how far forward i push my yoke.

Also, the trim doesn't seem to work correctly either.

Any ideas of what i could be doing wrong??

Thanks in advance.

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: Default aircraft keeps pulling up and trim doesn't work.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 03:43:14 am »

Try re-setting the controlls - i know, the buttons and axes might be else at ohter joystics (mine was too) compared to the default settings - so re-sett the axes and the trim. If that doesnt help, post please what type it is and the .log file Cameny might look into it deeper then ...
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 10:16:09 am »

You should see the trim value changing at the left bottom of your screen if the trim works properly. If you don't see any number, it probably means that your default key setting is not working for some reason.

ackrockboogie

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 12:00:48 pm »

Try re-setting the controlls - i know, the buttons and axes might be else at ohter joystics (mine was too) compared to the default settings - so re-sett the axes and the trim. If that doesnt help, post please what type it is and the .log file Cameny might look into it deeper then ...
Python thanks alot for the reply. I did a simple reset to default and everything worked perfectly.

Thanks for your time.

ackrockboogie

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 12:01:51 pm »

You should see the trim value changing at the left bottom of your screen if the trim works properly. If you don't see any number, it probably means that your default key setting is not working for some reason.
Acetone, thank you also for your time and help. I finally got it working right!

Take care.