Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Outerra Mods: The Outerra Mod Database *Updated*  (Read 19518 times)

Acetone

• Youtube channel
Re: (Another) Outerra Mod database
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2014, 03:14:14 am »

I'm not using the .otx format for my work (doesn't seems to work for data unpacked in data/earth/...) so I can't upload my work on your website, but I will keep an eye on it!
It sure works, actually otx currently only works for the data folder. You just need to preserve the right directory structure within the otx file, e.g it should contain cache/earth/...

Yep, I've litteraly realized that just after posting my message yesterday. I always thought it will be loaded in the package directory only :)

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2014, 11:17:28 am »

pedropp222

• 255.82 hours played since August 17, 2014
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2014, 02:28:19 pm »

I noticed that my European Sign Pack was uploaded to the site, however it displays the creator as "Unclaimed". I am registered on the website, is there any way to change the creator?

theshanergy

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2014, 02:30:01 pm »

I noticed that my European Sign Pack was uploaded to the site, however it displays the creator as "Unclaimed". I am registered on the website, is there any way to change the creator?

Absolutely! I'm actually just in the process of sending out user account information for the authors already on the site. You'll receive a pm with yours shortly.

theshanergy

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2014, 02:31:16 pm »

^^ Sorry just re-read and realized you already have an account - I'll just relink those mods to your account :)

pedropp222

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2014, 02:31:34 pm »

Absolutely! I'm actually just in the process of sending out user account information for the authors already on the site. You'll receive a pm with yours shortly.

That was fast. Thank you!

theshanergy

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2014, 02:33:24 pm »

You got it. The model is now authored by you and you can modify it as necessary. It will show up on your user profile page along with any other models you upload.

Thanks for checking out the site!

pedropp222

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2014, 04:50:38 pm »

You got it. The model is now authored by you and you can modify it as necessary. It will show up on your user profile page along with any other models you upload.

Thanks for checking out the site!

Yup, it works like a charm. BTW your site looks awesome. Are you a web designer or you did this for fun?

theshanergy

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2014, 04:57:02 pm »

Yup, it works like a charm. BTW your site looks awesome. Are you a web designer or you did this for fun?

Thanks! Yea I'm a web developer by profession, but I did this site for fun.

Haydz192

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2014, 02:19:03 am »

Damn sir you have a fine-looking website. The UI is great, the content is great.
More than I could think a user-made modding website could do. Nice work theshanergy!
Owns a Origin Jumpworks 300i in Star Citizen.

theshanergy

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2014, 02:38:07 am »

Damn sir you have a fine-looking website. The UI is great, the content is great.
More than I could think a user-made modding website could do. Nice work theshanergy!

Thanks - appreciate the kind words!

theshanergy

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2014, 05:23:23 pm »

Hey guys just a small update - Registered users can now subscribe to models to receive notifications when they are updated by their author. Authors can also control when notifications are sent out. Registration is of course free for anyone.

Also, otx dates are stored separate from the Mod dates, so you can see if a particular file has been updated recently.

Hopefully this will offer a better solution than having to scroll through pages of comments to find the most up to date version of a mod :)

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2014, 01:44:50 am »

Hey guys just a small update - Registered users can now subscribe to models to receive notifications when they are updated by their author. Authors can also control when notifications are sent out. Registration is of course free for anyone.

Also, otx dates are stored separate from the Mod dates, so you can see if a particular file has been updated recently.

Hopefully this will offer a better solution than having to scroll through pages of comments to find the most up to date version of a mod :)

Thats a great thing !
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2014, 06:02:19 am »

Nice  :)
Pages: 1 [2]