User mods, screenshots & videos > Textures

ah64 new textures

(1/4) > >>

konaone:
Hello everyone !!!
I decided to re-dress the beautiful AH64 !!
Apart from a few doubts about the implementation of the model (who did it? Mr. Outerra, because there are no drivers, because the carriage of tail does not rotate during taxiing, it would be very nice that the gun rotated to rotate the camera. ....... having said that .... all written on the fuselage are played upside down on the opposite side ......... I'd like to do the textures of the Israeli and Japanese versions ......
How do I create a map roughness ??
how can I increase the opacity .... or reduce the brightness ?? military means are usually pretty opaque

PytonPago:

--- Quote from: konaone on November 28, 2014, 01:11:45 pm ---
Hello everyone !!!
I decided to re-dress the beautiful AH64 !!
Apart from a few doubts about the implementation of the model (who did it? Mr. Outerra, because there are no drivers, because the carriage of tail does not rotate during taxiing, it would be very nice that the gun rotated to rotate the camera. ....... having said that .... all written on the fuselage are played upside down on the opposite side ......... I'd like to do the textures of the Israeli and Japanese versions ......
How do I create a map roughness ??

--- End quote ---

It was on a ... contract ? ... or so. Not sure if the model will be aviable because of that. As for roughness, i think this is one of nice vids :

KW71:
Retextures are already being made. And not just that, but also mesh optimization and UV maps improvements, unmirrored decals, etc. Perhaps you want to wait for the new UV layout to paint your own skins, because current textures won't fit in the new model.

konaone:
Sorry, but I'm not aware !! there will be a new model? when? ;D

PytonPago:
So we can await a detailed cockpit for it ?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version