Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: ah64 new textures  (Read 21793 times)

konaone

ah64 new textures
« on: November 28, 2014, 01:11:45 pm »

Hello everyone !!!
I decided to re-dress the beautiful AH64 !!
Apart from a few doubts about the implementation of the model (who did it? Mr. Outerra, because there are no drivers, because the carriage of tail does not rotate during taxiing, it would be very nice that the gun rotated to rotate the camera. ....... having said that .... all written on the fuselage are played upside down on the opposite side ......... I'd like to do the textures of the Israeli and Japanese versions ......
How do I create a map roughness ??
how can I increase the opacity .... or reduce the brightness ?? military means are usually pretty opaque
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 01:32:27 pm by konaone »

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: ah64 new textures
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 01:32:49 pm »

Hello everyone !!!
I decided to re-dress the beautiful AH64 !!
Apart from a few doubts about the implementation of the model (who did it? Mr. Outerra, because there are no drivers, because the carriage of tail does not rotate during taxiing, it would be very nice that the gun rotated to rotate the camera. ....... having said that .... all written on the fuselage are played upside down on the opposite side ......... I'd like to do the textures of the Israeli and Japanese versions ......
How do I create a map roughness ??

It was on a ... contract ? ... or so. Not sure if the model will be aviable because of that. As for roughness, i think this is one of nice vids :

We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 05:18:54 pm »

Retextures are already being made. And not just that, but also mesh optimization and UV maps improvements, unmirrored decals, etc. Perhaps you want to wait for the new UV layout to paint your own skins, because current textures won't fit in the new model.
"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

konaone

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 06:46:06 pm »

Sorry, but I'm not aware !! there will be a new model? when? ;D

PytonPago

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2014, 02:33:11 am »

So we can await a detailed cockpit for it ?  ;D
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 04:16:25 pm »

Absolutely!
"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

PytonPago

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2014, 02:02:08 am »

Absolutely!

... YES ! I want them crystaline pannels !  ;D

konaone

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2014, 03:12:18 pm »

But ...... For Christmas ???

PytonPago

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 05:34:15 am »

But ...... For Christmas ???

No pushing of course ...  ;D

konaone

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2014, 05:18:26 pm »

question? how do I insert new textures in AH64?
and have also set the shadows to the maximum. planes and other objects are no shadows

Levi

• Outerra Mods Site!
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2014, 02:37:23 am »

and have also set the shadows to the maximum. planes and other objects are no shadows
Adding additional texture variations/skins is very easy. Just take a look at the Airbus A380 for example. Download a livery, open the .otx file with any archive manager you like (WinRar, 7Zip, etc.), and there you'll see what files are needed in order to add a new livery/skin.

If the mentioned above didn't work for you, then send me your textures, and I'll do it for you if you wish so. :D
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 02:52:17 am by Levi »

PytonPago

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2014, 03:04:59 am »

... those shadows can be some bug ... you see them in lower settings ?

konaone

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2014, 08:17:02 am »

No settings are high ....... To give you an idea, I do not see the shadows on planes as seen in the movie clip of ddenn:

the shadows are set at the most ... I do not understand :-[

konaone

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2014, 02:48:41 pm »

No suggestions????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ::)

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2014, 02:52:37 pm »

Perhaps you should post your cuestion in the Support forum so Cameni could look at it.
Pages: [1] 2