Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Why have the Flight path recorder if it has not worked for years now?  (Read 3172 times)

jonslynn

The Flight Path recorder used to work fine but has gone bad over the past year or more.  When I search "Flight Recorder" I find the posts that helped me and then now I find the ones asking the same question as me now.  Does it work or not?  If it works then I am doing something wrong.  It crashes.  Then I lose interest in the program.  Just me.

Levi

• Outerra Mods Site!
Re: Why have the Flight path recorder if it has not worked for years now?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 04:25:14 am »

It worked pretty well for me on the current version, when I recorded the video for the Heinkel He-51.

- Open the Flight Path Recorder by pressing CTRL+P.
- After saving your recorded path, you can play it by pressing ALT+P. That way you can shot a video without the Flight Path Recorder window opened.

jonslynn

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 05:57:23 am »

Nevermind.  It works.  It seems to go all black on the first way point or key for me.  But I should have known if I click the next one it's fine.  I can even change the camera angles.  Little jumpy though.  You got any advise on smoothing it out?  That aerofly program looks kind of cool.

Levi

• Outerra Mods Site!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 06:12:23 am »

For smoothing out the path, you could try increasing the Tangent Strength on the desired points. It should do the trick.