Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Developing Advanced Flight Dynamics Models  (Read 6044 times)

Uriah

• Global Moderator
  • We do these things not because they are easy. -JFK
Developing Advanced Flight Dynamics Models
« on: March 02, 2015, 04:50:28 am »

Hey everyone!  :D

I am starting this thread for the discussion and development of advanced Flight Dynamics Models (FDMs), and for documenting examples, lessons learned, best practices and tools in the Outerra Wiki.
Learn How to get write access to contribute to the wiki.

I would like to preface this thread by asking everyone to please keep this discussion to a technical nature so we can focus on the pertinent development of flight models. Thank you!

That said, we welcome and urge anyone with experience in JavaScript, XML, JSBSim, aviation in general, engineering and aerospace, as well as private, commercial and military pilots, to contribute your knowledge to this discussion. Participation will shape the final outcome and quality of the flight models, and would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Uriah George

Important Information and Resources: (PM me if you want to add an item to the list!)

JSBSim:

FAA:

JavaScript and XML:

NASA:

//IIIIIIIII\\                             |||
   ///           \\\                          |||
  |||             |||   |||         |||   IIIIIIII}       //IIIIII\\     \\\  ///III\\     \\\  ///III\\      //III\\   
  |||             |||   |||         |||      |||        ///       \\\     \|||/              \|||/           ///    \\\
  |||             |||   |||         |||      |||       ||IIIIIIIII||       |||                |||            ///       \\\
   \\\           ///     \\\       ///       |||        \\\                |||                |||           ///||||||||\\\
     \\IIIIIIIII//         \\IIIIII//         \\\         \\\IIII//}       |||                |||          ///            \\\
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 08:31:05 am by Uriah509 »