User mods, screenshots & videos > Watercraft

Underwater Exploration

(1/9) > >>

andfly:
From today ( December 15, 2015) the SUB SPHERE is running again.
For SUB SPHERE Ver.2.0 redo the download at the usual address.

Original Post ( March 9,2015)
After the release of the last update with those fantastic clouds (Thanks Cameni, Angrypig and collaborators !!) and even more fantastic LIGHTS, I thought it was time to devote to a project to what I was thinking for a while 'time: the underwater exploration of Anteworld.
Then I read on the forum that Cameni said that the lights do not work underwater and I got confirmation from the immersion tests of 'F 117 of Levi,  but by now I was at work, and, even if the lights do not illuminate the seabed, however illuminate the model and any other submerged objects and the effect final is already so very satisfactory.
We await the chance to light up the seabed and then the effect will be exciting!

The commands to drive this small sphere underwater are listed in the file "Readme_SUB SPHERE.js" located in the directory "Help" created, along with other folders of the model, on the decompression package "OTX" (it is a text file:  to be renamed  with extension ".txt").

My wish for everyone is: Good Diving !!!

To download SUB SPHERE:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6114pZ3kPTgRTFZaTEyZUpLbGc/view?usp=sharing

The movie:

HiFlyer:
Fantastic! Now we just need the lights to work underwater.

KW71:
Wow, wow, wow!!! This is great! Bravo!

PytonPago:
Now just some terrifying deep-water fishes to be added ... to scare people out of the chair finding them by accident.  =D

... hope you dont find any giant Cymothoa exigua.   :D

Levi:
This is awesome! Great job andfly!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version