Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: SU-39 M (Work in progress)  (Read 42508 times)

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: SU-39 M (Work in progress)
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2015, 10:03:29 am »

Can try to re-do it that way ... but that was pretty much i had before anyway ...
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Revolver

• Adlerhorst-Hangar Design Group ©
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2015, 07:45:33 pm »

So so...wie isch sehe unseren Schlangenmann hats Detailfieber aach mal angepackt wat.. :D Richtig so, denn wie man's heute bei einigen Spielen beobachten tut, sieht man meistens 2-3 polys Objekten die dazu noch paar pixel haben die man wiederum noch
unter ne Lupen Einsatz suchen muss.
Alles gute beim Bau, PP...sieht soweit schick aus! ;)
"Es gibt nur eine Sünde, die gegen die ganze Menschheit mit allen ihren Geschlechtern begangen
werden kann, und dies ist die Verfälschung der Geschichte."(F.Hebbel)

PytonPago

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2015, 04:54:18 am »

Little update - left pannel modeled now ... remaining is the seat, stick, pedals, front-pannel gauges and the gas-lever.

We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

PytonPago

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2021, 03:01:37 am »

Adding the fly-able version I have. Just the model state of my 3D work package, but its nice to test it out a bit.

To start 1.) "Shift + E" to get the electronics up 2.) "E" to start the engines.
It takes a minute or two to start the engines, so you have to wait a bit for them.

Known issues : - don't drop-spawn the plane from higher than 2 meters height. Only the wheels have collision meshes, it will flip up being completely under the terrain.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UOLKDnv7n5QekjjiRI-I2_-lsPhIAQXw/view?usp=sharing

« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 07:35:06 am by PytonPago »

fly77

• Outerra Master Modder
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2021, 04:49:03 am »

Wow ! Thanks !
can't wait for it to be completed with textures.
just one thing: the otx does not install because you had zipped the wrong folder. So I installed it manually. The folder structure of a mod should be

packages/username/modname  and then you zip the packages folder and rename its extension to .otx
in your case probably  packages/PytonPago/Su-39_MKI_TestFlight

« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 05:04:15 am by fly77 »

PytonPago

« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2021, 07:33:29 am »

packages/username/modname  and then you zip the packages folder and rename its extension to .otx
in your case probably  packages/PytonPago/Su-39_MKI_TestFlight

nah, right folder ... just didn't realize I used .rar instead of .zip ... fixed now

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]