User mods, screenshots & videos > Scenery

[Tutorial] Building sceneries for Outerra

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dharma Initiative:
This Is Very Interesting All Together ! Have Checked Out today the middle earth ! Not Bad Very Impressive ! Just thinking since it is also in a spherical shape just like our planet earth ! I though other planets could as well be created based on at least google earth details of other planets ! We have stars & the sun already ! Especially i believe it would be fantastic in the future if they could be interlinked , what i mean is that say you're viewing earth then you zoom out and point towards the moon ! so you zoom towards the moon manually without having to fly anything such as a spaceship ! Wouldn't that be great to have all the known planets created in a similar way and have ability to go to them at any time you like ? and then any new updates we get in google earth those could be added there as well ! i'm pretty sure it would be great ! Thanx to everyone and good luck in everything ! Good Day Everyday ! Thanx for such amazing project ! This is wonderful !

aWac9:
in my opinion the design build cities, airports etc..en OT has been complicated somewhat, since the idea is to do it quickly and with simple movement. why would you think of a better use google's vision, (ctrl + shif + g) to design airports and much more easily populated areas.
I've been using the new interface to build the airport of Saint-Barthélemy and around and ended up bored and despair .. I can not think how, but this way forward not just yup .. in my opinion, is not the correct road.

Dharma Initiative:
Hi All Again :) ! Just a quick question i'd like to ask ! does anyone know when do we finally get a chance to download the whole earth map package like we had with earth 1.0 ? i mean because now we have 2.0 ever since but yet it downloads only when zoomed in ! i do see a lot of improvements already thats nice though ! thanx a lot for such amazing software ! and best of luck to everyone !

StrakanXJ:
http://forum.outerra.com/index.php?topic=2396.0
Let me know if you need a seed, there are usually a couple on...

aWac9:
Does anyone know how to do the roundabout (round road)?

Saint-Barthélemy by Manuel Goya, en Flickr

[/url]rotonda by Manuel Goya, en Flickr[/img]

[/url]rotonda by Manuel Goya, en Flickr[/img]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version