Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Clouds in front of airplane glass  (Read 2655 times)

DivineSense

• What is the Mind?
Clouds in front of airplane glass
« on: March 25, 2015, 08:09:03 pm »

Quick error report; I noticed that with the Ilyushin II 14P the clouds are rendered in front of some glass textures, for example the dirt on the windshield or the dome. See picture of background clouds covering dome.

I dunno if it's the model or the clouds that's causing this, just a heads up in case you haven't noticed it already Cameni :)
Cognitive Scientist - VR Enthusiast - Immersion Junkie - UX Professional - Flight Sim Enthusiast - Amateur Musician - Amateur Actor - Semi-old Soul - Caffeine Addict - INFP

HiFlyer

Re: Clouds in front of airplane glass
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 08:13:11 pm »

Quick error report; I noticed that with the Ilyushin II 14P the clouds are rendered in front of some glass textures, for example the dirt on the windshield or the dome. See picture of background clouds covering dome.

I dunno if it's the model or the clouds that's causing this, just a heads up in case you haven't noticed it already Cameni :)

Its a known bug, very apparent on the ASK-13 glider as well.
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

DivineSense

• What is the Mind?
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 08:16:02 pm »

Okay! Did a quick forum search but didn't immediately find something on it. Sorry!
Cognitive Scientist - VR Enthusiast - Immersion Junkie - UX Professional - Flight Sim Enthusiast - Amateur Musician - Amateur Actor - Semi-old Soul - Caffeine Addict - INFP

HiFlyer

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 09:01:02 pm »

Okay! Did a quick forum search but didn't immediately find something on it. Sorry!

I don't think its a bug thats ever actually been addressed yet, just noticed and commented on. In my video "Cloud dancing" you see a LOT of it with the sight needle and the little glass side window in the ASK-13
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro