Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Contest] The great vehicle overload tournament  (Read 13367 times)

Acetone

• Youtube channel
Re: [Contest] The great vehicle overload tournament
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2015, 09:03:03 am »

I wanted to mention at some point that anybody can enter the contest and say that they are not interested by the prizes, but totally forgot :(
As I've said, prizes were here mostly because I have these and want to give them away, but it was more about the fun than a serious thing :)
Thanks a lot for your participation M7, it was a really cool video. I will try to do a different theme next time!

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2015, 09:56:59 am »

I put just trhee f-117 because this bird is pretty demanding: five caused stutter, and even with four were problematic, but is the only I found that spins in free fall to earth.
"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

HiFlyer

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2015, 11:21:15 am »

I put just trhee f-117 because this bird is pretty demanding: five caused stutter, and even with four were problematic, but is the only I found that spins in free fall to earth.

Hmmmmmm..... this forum should probably have a "post your system specs" section under our personal information. Might help the devs notice troubleshooting trends.
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

aWac9

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2015, 02:17:50 pm »

maybe missed some participation, could be .. or providing video or just reviewing and thus choose the winner by voting,, would be a good democratic exercise.
well,, even thinking that way you could lose the medal ... leave it as is.  ^-^  :))
thanks

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2015, 04:45:35 pm »

Wait a minute! I tought the 2 videos posted were from aWac9, didn't realized that the F117 one was yours too KW71  :facepalm:
That's why I said aWac choose Don't starve, I messed up with your post and though I only had two participants...

I agree with you aWacs, next time I will open a poll, but since there were only three participations, I choose to go the easy way.
aWac9, are you interested by one game of the list? Seems like KW71 was more into Don't Starve.

Once again, sorry guys, I seriously goofed on this one  :facepalm:

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2015, 06:32:39 pm »

Lol, dont worry!!!  :))
"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

John514

• Certified TARDIS driver.
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2015, 12:07:08 am »

Even one vehicle is enough to make my PC lag so I had no chance!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling

Note: I do not claim to know everything.
I just like to help people around the forum.

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2015, 04:17:32 am »

Even one vehicle is enough to make my PC lag so I had no chance!

well, its called "overload" tournament, so ill see nothing bad in a single vehicle. :D
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Pages: 1 [2]