User mods, screenshots & videos > Scenery

Nellis range?

<< < (3/3)

Acetone:

--- Quote from: Hooves on May 29, 2015, 11:51:33 am ---Well the lake out there is dry and there are targets out there for the Bombers to practice.  Give me a few days and I can provide pictures to where they are and the order they are placed.  But yeah it shoukd def be a dry lake bed.

--- End quote ---

No, it's Lake Mead, south of Las Vegas :)

Hooves:

--- Quote from: Acetone on May 30, 2015, 03:57:04 am ---
--- Quote from: Hooves on May 29, 2015, 11:51:33 am ---Well the lake out there is dry and there are targets out there for the Bombers to practice.  Give me a few days and I can provide pictures to where they are and the order they are placed.  But yeah it shoukd def be a dry lake bed.

--- End quote ---

No, it's Lake Mead, south of Las Vegas :)

--- End quote ---

Oh lol rgr that.  Yeah we are talking about two different places.  When I get to my pc in 2 weeks I'll post pics up of exactly where I'm talking about and the targets out on the range.

Acetone:

Hooves:

--- Quote from: Acetone on June 01, 2015, 03:09:44 am ---

--- End quote ---

Nice!  How do I get that from you?  ALso is there a chance you can show it from a few different angles?  Its hard to tell but at the ramp is do the roads go up hill t connect to it? 

If that is the case is there currently a way to flatten an entire area to then place runway type things in tha space?

Acetone:

--- Quote from: Hooves on June 01, 2015, 05:51:21 am ---Nice!  How do I get that from you? 

--- End quote ---

Here :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version