User mods, screenshots & videos > Static models

Guide to WW II Hangars.

<< < (11/13) > >>

Revolver:
Well, I have followed your advice and added a few points.
Then it went and the problem was eliminated.

Thanks for the help. ;)

Revolver:
Hello!

Can someone tell me why I have this seam? Have already tried everything possible, all points (on welded), with different smoothing
Tried, but after upload FBX in OT, always comes this seam to appear. What should I do ... where is the error?

in OT...

in 3D Max...

So, I'm with my Latin at the end and do not know what I should still examine ....  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

PytonPago:
You sure the cylinder isnt cut at that place (physically, not in UV - try deleting doubble-pivot points there ), or is there some bad angle ( compared to other surfaces on the cylinder ) ?

Revolver:

--- Quote from: PytonPago on May 06, 2017, 01:48:38 am ---You sure the cylinder isnt cut at that place (physically, not in UV - try deleting doubble-pivot points there ), or is there some bad angle ( compared to other surfaces on the cylinder ) ?

--- End quote ---

Hi PP,

I can give you the 3D model ... maybe you'll find this error. And no, the part is not cut, and in UVW Mapping it is welded to each other (up-down). Just tell me in which format should I save the 3D model. Thanks!

PytonPago:

--- Quote from: AH-DG on May 06, 2017, 05:43:56 am ---
--- Quote from: PytonPago on May 06, 2017, 01:48:38 am ---You sure the cylinder isnt cut at that place (physically, not in UV - try deleting doubble-pivot points there ), or is there some bad angle ( compared to other surfaces on the cylinder ) ?

--- End quote ---

Hi PP,

I can give you the 3D model ... maybe you'll find this error. And no, the part is not cut, and in UVW Mapping it is welded to each other (up-down). Just tell me in which format should I save the 3D model. Thanks!

--- End quote ---

.3ds, .fbx or .dae ... ill look on it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version