User mods, screenshots & videos > Static models

Guide to WW II Hangars.

<< < (12/13) > >>

Revolver:
I do not believe that it is look in UVW Mapping, or the textures, but anyway to smoothing and / or FBX Importer ...?
Well, how that may be. Look times PM... you find there everything.

Revolver:
Well, it is as I suspected it from the beginning - FBX Importer BUG!
The FBX importer does not update the data that has already been transmitted, but will continue to do so if it has been transferred again under the same name.
This means, if the first time with the import which was not worked out and the File-Name remains the same (file: xxxb), then it must next time the
File-Name, otherwise - enclose BUG!

As an an example; First deleted the englog file & file_dialog_history and immediately (with the FBX importer) no further way of finding the FBX file to import,
Because FBX importer has found no other HDD than (C: / ...). Next I introduced in file_dialog_history (X: / ...) and then again with
FBX Importer imported my file. At the end, everything has worked out and seen here as the result ... (At 3D model nothing was made-old remained)

@ Brano. Therefore you should first check FBX importer and delete the BUG.

Gruß,
Stefan

PytonPago:
Ah, yes, that happens sometimes too ...

angrypig:
The problem with the seam is probably caused by UV mapping and tangent space computation. Please check if the UV mapping is correct. Or you can send the FBX file to our email so I can check the problem.

Revolver:

--- Quote from: angrypig on May 09, 2017, 05:33:57 am ---The problem with the seam is probably caused by UV mapping and tangent space computation. Please check if the UV mapping is correct. Or you can send the FBX file to our email so I can check the problem.

--- End quote ---

I have unfortunately deleted old file and the ones I sent PP, I have not yet got back. =|

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version