User mods, screenshots & videos > Tracked vehicles

PlanetSide 2 Vanguard

<< < (5/5)

PytonPago:
This is how the model looks after the splitting and hierarchy changes :

... just posting, so if ya liked to do it yourself in the future for some more of the games tanks, you knew how to play around with the model (FOR THE SCRIPT) ...

Dont mind the turret prefs (max, min tilt etc.), nor the wheel-parameters, need to have it imported and working to look how those specs must look for that thing. Besides, i needed to lift the turret by some centimeters. If it rotated around as it were originally, the turret would tear up the higher engine compartment on the main body. (and its the same way in the game, omg)

... also, put some disclaimer in - its the games property, so if ya write "just for personal, non profit use", it should be fine.

PytonPago:
I dont get it ... it just worked, with such messed up UVs .... i just dont know what to think now .... HERE YA GO FELLAS, GRAB IT :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZscF0ox2AGV1JFSm9rejNQem8/view?usp=sharing

... you have to add sounds yourselve (just use those same names as in script) ... and tamper whyte the gun elevation props. Also, if you press AUX1, you can switch to the TOW ... but it uses the same X and Y rotation values right now.

BijiHunter:
You're a wizard PytonPago!

PytonPago:

--- Quote from: BijiHunter on June 30, 2015, 12:06:46 pm ---You're a wizard PytonPago!

--- End quote ---

... nah, im just a religious man .... in the religion of

=D

Besides, wizardry is what that guy done with the UVs ... i cant even imagine to get to that level in 3D Hogwards.

... well, just look up what i did in the model, paste the same script and so you can import all those tanks from that series.

TruenoCraft:

--- Quote from: PytonPago on June 30, 2015, 12:14:15 pm ---
--- Quote from: BijiHunter on June 30, 2015, 12:06:46 pm ---You're a wizard PytonPago!

--- End quote ---

... nah, im just a religious man .... in the religion of

=D

Besides, wizardry is what that guy done with the UVs ... i cant even imagine to get to that level in 3D Hogwards.

... well, just look up what i did in the model, paste the same script and so you can import all those tanks from that series.

--- End quote ---
You did an excellent job man thank you very much :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version