Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20

Author Topic: CARsim  (Read 140737 times)

Jagerbomber

Re: CARsim
« Reply #180 on: January 11, 2016, 10:45:26 pm »

Is this a David Bowie tribute?...
"Perhaps this speaks to some larger trend within society today...  A prevailing desire on the part of indie developers to recreate the entire world into one where you can charge more than $15 for your game design degree coursework." - Yahtzee ;) :P

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #181 on: January 13, 2016, 05:08:35 am »

Now i dont know if there is something actually wrong with the importer, or blenders FBX exporter (doe, wasn an issue before) .... done a clean install of OT ... just re-parented all stuff on the model (so asically no change), made a .fbx and .dae export .... result:

--- FBX Importer - the same issue as before - all things in list, half missing rendering.

--- Collada Importer - all stuff there as it should (but shows all the stuff including collision meshes, witch the FBX normally hides).

So, now i dont know (guess i try another Blender version) ... here are the files and the collada imported version :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZscF0ox2AGME9teTRFY0hCRnc/view?usp=sharing
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

SteelRat

« Reply #182 on: January 13, 2016, 07:56:40 am »

Ok, посмотрим.

PytonPago
Здесь
http://forum.outerra.com/index.php?topic=3296.msg39703#msg39703
angrypig просит исходники моделей
Ural-4320-31_6x6_CHASIS
AmmoBox_Wood_23x152mm_63pc
Что бы выяснить причины не корректной работы метода attach_to()

SteelRat

« Reply #183 on: January 13, 2016, 08:43:38 am »

PytonPago
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BA7B7E2655BF556D!6939&authkey=!AEsTA02cUBgGeKc&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

UFO :)

PS
А это видимо есть причина этого
http://forum.outerra.com/index.php?topic=3360.msg39643#msg39643
Code: [Select]
// ZS-23-2_AAGun.log

WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.410@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.113@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.411@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.124@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.031@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.125@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.123@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.037@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.116@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.115@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.035@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.036@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.267@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.262@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.261@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.114@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.181@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.183@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.182@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.187@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.186@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.161@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.412@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.199@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Mesh.001@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.130@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.147@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.136@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.138@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.134@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Mesh.002@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.156@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.143@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.110@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.250@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.248@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.278@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.303@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.285@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.298@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.295@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.044@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.284@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.283@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.215@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.144@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.202@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.108@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.042@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.041@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.269@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.275@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.274@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.222@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.050@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.228@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.238@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.049@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.133@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.033@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
WARNING: Cannot compute the correct tangents for mesh "Circle.314@0"! (missing/wrong UVs)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 09:59:31 am by SteelRat »

PytonPago

« Reply #184 on: January 14, 2016, 02:33:12 am »

... ah  ... i have all the stuff including boxes in the main Blender file, so at export i have to drag eaxh thing to 0.0.0. position ... doe, didnt do for this one as for testing out the importer thing (out of speed) ... ill reupload it centered and white textures right away ... also, can those collision meshes at the wheels stay as they are ? (it should now stand up properly when animated ... but still the enabling and disabling of wheels as in aircrafts would be needed, otherwise, it will still do some improper things).

As for that UFO - if im right its just like any vehicle - bad mass+bad gravity center+bad wheel-property mix. That allways makes them models froggy-jump.

That log just lists parts witch had an else texture-path selected in blender, nothing out of ordinary (have them at multiple places also as a backup policy ... just sometimes forget to re-point them, but has no effect on the final import when i modify the matlib file and add all the textures)

... here is the corrected file + textures :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZscF0ox2AGQS1WZU9LSHlfQjQ/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 04:12:50 am by PytonPago »
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

SteelRat

« Reply #185 on: January 14, 2016, 08:44:56 am »

HiFlyer

« Reply #186 on: January 14, 2016, 09:49:58 am »

So many cars built for Outerra over the years, and still nobody has solved the weird vehicle problems.  =|

Why don't planes bounce out of control all over the landscape like this?

Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

SteelRat

« Reply #187 on: January 14, 2016, 10:32:57 am »

So many cars built for Outerra over the years, and still nobody has solved the weird vehicle problems.  =|

PytonPago translate plz.
Я не могу расшифровать машинный перевод)

HiFlyer

« Reply #188 on: January 14, 2016, 12:14:14 pm »

PytonPago translate plz.

I was commenting on your ufo video wondering why the problem has never been solved. Almost every outerra car does this, but planes behave properly.
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

SteelRat

« Reply #189 on: January 14, 2016, 02:29:12 pm »

PytonPago translate plz.

I was commenting on your ufo video wondering why the problem has never been solved. Almost every outerra car does this, but planes behave properly.

Тут всё просто, у летающей техники другая физика.

PytonPago

« Reply #190 on: January 14, 2016, 06:01:20 pm »

Тут всё просто, у летающей техники другая физика.

... simple, planes are based on totally different physics  - hence JSBSim.

Dont worry HiFlyer ... all stuff will get some more robust form in time ... besides, most vehicles were just imports. Not new script-rewrites. Also, all the stuff Cameny has in plan to implemnt later (slip coeficients for different dirt/surface types etc.) will further push the cars too.

SteelRat

« Reply #191 on: January 15, 2016, 10:36:29 am »

Hi PytonPago!

Добавьте в модель empty axis
BONE_point_magazine_l
BONE_point_magazine_r

Я прошу дать имена какие я указал.
Кости должны размещаться на позициях где раньше были магазины, и по тем же направлениям и углам.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BA7B7E2655BF556D!6948&authkey=!AIVzYR0gPL5sNEQ&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

PytonPago

« Reply #192 on: January 16, 2016, 05:16:09 am »

Here ya have it SteelRat :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZscF0ox2AGbE9MUU5JSXhoZnc/view?usp=sharing

The model had such bones named"BONE_ZS-23-2_TurretBase_GunMagazineL/R" but i added those empty axes as you wanted, parented to them.

Also, i didnt mention it but meshes "BONE_FlashL_01/02" nad "BONE_FlashR_01/02" are the ones for the fire-flashing. i done them after some of my refference photos, you could use them separately or flash one after another for a single shot so ya have an effect that it expands ... doe, nicer visual effects are thing of texture props in matlib and further texture-work (im not a big photo-shopper).

SteelRat

« Reply #193 on: January 16, 2016, 08:30:56 am »

The model had such bones named"BONE_ZS-23-2_TurretBase_GunMagazineL/R" but i added those empty axes as you wanted, parented to them.

Почему я прошу так?
BONE_point_magazine_l
BONE_point_magazine_r

В скрипте эти кости будут иметь имена

point_magazine_l
point_magazine_r

Такой формат позволит мне обращаться к переменным и именам meshes and bones в динамическом режиме.

var pointName = a==b ? "weapon" : "magazine";
var pointSide = c==d ? "l" : "r";

var boneTM = this.geom.get_bone_model_tm(this.geom.get_joint("point_" + pointName + "_" + pointSide));
// OR
eval("var point_" + pointName + "_" + pointSide + "_id") = this.geom.get_joint("point_" + pointName + "_" + pointSide); // define variable

This format.

PS
Я уверен в том что при построении модели так же имеет смысл строить форматированное дерево имён мешей и костей, даже если не всё понадобится кодеру)

PS_2
Большой плюс форматированной структуры вы можете оценить по функции
packages\CARsim\Ural-4320-31_6x6_CHASIS\functions\licence_parts.jsИмена этих meshes вы построили по формату, что дало мне возможность написать не большую и изящную функцию с большим выбором параметров на выходе.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 09:06:40 am by SteelRat »

PytonPago

« Reply #194 on: January 16, 2016, 03:09:12 pm »

Почему я прошу так?

... they were there before too (in the first version i uploadet you), but i kinda forgot to mention it before, that they were there for the magazines ... doe, now you can manipulate trough both of them if the need arises, as your points are parented to them. Maybe the older ones will come in handy someday, so i did it like that.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20