Outerra Engine > News

Rivers

<< < (5/6) > >>

KW71:
That looks amazing!!!

aWac9:
In my opinion the design of the rivers in outerra do not correspond with the high quality of the land and the sea. The rivers in outerra would give a significant added value to the engine, we know what the priorities of the OT team are now, and maybe what we have in outerra with respect to the rivers is provisional, I do not know, but persolmente I think we should give more Importance to that natural current of water that flows with continuity, its flow, its route its mouth.

:)

2eyed:
Any news for a solution regarding the everywhere seem phenomena of rivers going up and down like rollercoasters? It isn't particularly realistic :D and make me feel odd (at least in vr).

Jagerbomber:
I'm assuming they just behave like roads, right?  So they follow the additions in the ground (like rocks and such).  :P

Are we even able to modify them yet, or no?...

2eyed:

--- Quote from: Jagerbomber on January 21, 2017, 12:38:33 pm ---I'm assuming they just behave like roads, right?  So they follow the additions in the ground (like rocks and such).  :P

Are we even able to modify them yet, or no?...

--- End quote ---
You're right atm rivers are roads with a water texture - but uphilling? Pleeease!

Instead, water should flow to the lowest point of the terrain and not look like an artificial canal.
OSM doesn't seem right here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version