Outerra Engine > Development screen shots and videos

WIP: Terrain leveling in Outerra Scene Editor

<< < (2/4) > >>

PytonPago:
Wonderfull !  ... some "sculpting" option would be also great - rectangular or circle-form, where you could fluelently define both size and the height increase-intensity. (lets say white the moure wheel whyle in that option).

Acetone:
As usual, really great work  :D

Just a small question, are the surfaces generated using the same width limitations than the previous version (i.e. of the current road system)?

Lots of nice ideas here. The multi objects selection + mass leveling option is the biggest addition, but having objects adapt to surface slant is also a nice thing :)

--- Quote from: sniperwolfpk5 on October 08, 2015, 12:35:43 am ---Why not they implement a brush with different shapes. If you see in Far Cry

--- End quote ---
I think these kind of solutions works well for limited size maps, but not for large areas.

pasto:
This is only a new user interface for the old functionality so the limitations are the same. Currently its also missing an 'auto group' feature that would group objects above leveled terrain into one group when the leveled area is selected to keep the delta elevations constant when doing transformations. Hopefully I will find some time to finish it soon.

ZeosPantera:
Progress in any form is welcome!

maciekk21:
Wait moment - how to enable Outerra Scene Editor???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version