Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Some mud in the road...  (Read 5056 times)

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
Some mud in the road...
« on: October 25, 2015, 08:55:59 pm »

Right now is possible to model bridges, but you need to drive fast to pass over them because for the moment the vehicle lose all its  friction over the collision shape... it behaves as mud... ... mud!!! That gave me this idea...

Here is the .otx

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhsh1nk9818lthl/mud.KW71.otx?dl=0

"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

Jagerbomber

Re: Some mud in the road...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 09:41:14 pm »

:facepalm: :D
"Perhaps this speaks to some larger trend within society today...  A prevailing desire on the part of indie developers to recreate the entire world into one where you can charge more than $15 for your game design degree coursework." - Yahtzee ;) :P

HiFlyer

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 09:56:20 pm »

Cute trick!
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 03:55:48 pm »

Wow, nice idea  :D

Dharma Initiative

• Enter: 4815162342
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 03:08:43 pm »

Hi To All ! Just wondering: Is there any progress being made in terms of software it self in general or the world map as well ? Because Apparently Within The Engine when run not much really ! Idk maybe something else is in developement !

Please let me know if anyone actually knows ! I'd really love to see this engine run smoothly and in full effect one day hopefully !

As i said earlier in one of the posts to use this engine in Second Life would already be something big !