Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: KSEA  (Read 3791 times)

HiFlyer

KSEA
« on: December 16, 2015, 06:25:12 am »

After a quick flight in X-plane I decided to take a look at the KSEA area in Outera and its quite interesting, with plenty of nearby open water to give you an idea of what Outerra with lakes might look like.

Just type KSEA and give it a try!!!
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

Acetone

• Youtube channel
Re: KSEA
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 08:47:08 am »

After a quick flight in X-plane I decided to take a look at the KSEA area in Outera and its quite interesting, with plenty of nearby open water to give you an idea of what Outerra with lakes might look like.

Yep it's a nice area. KSEA is probably a very complex airport right now, because the terrain in this area is anything except flat. JBLM (I'm sure you've seen several pics of it) is located just at the south of it, right under Tacoma. As soon as it's released, you'll be able to explore the area from here :)

HiFlyer

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 08:58:12 am »

Yep it's a nice area. KSEA is probably a very complex airport right now, because the terrain in this area is anything except flat. JBLM (I'm sure you've seen several pics of it) is located just at the south of it, right under Tacoma. As soon as it's released, you'll be able to explore the area from here :)

And once again I mention that oft-dreamed-of wide area flattening brush/tool.........  =D
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 10:23:36 am »

One day :)

langdon

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2015, 07:34:23 pm »

Imagine the possibilities :)