User mods, screenshots & videos > Textures

I'm back, well sort of....

<< < (2/2)

KelvinNZ:
The local videos I had on my driver were lost.

As for the Youtube stuff, it appeared at the time my Gmail account was hacked as when I did gain access via the alternative means I had no videos in my account.

It was an awful few weeks at that time, I had a lot of videos of my PPL flying experiences, all lost :(

HiFlyer:

--- Quote from: Kelvinr on May 04, 2016, 01:39:42 am ---The local videos I had on my driver were lost.

As for the Youtube stuff, it appeared at the time my Gmail account was hacked as when I did gain access via the alternative means I had no videos in my account.

It was an awful few weeks at that time, I had a lot of videos of my PPL flying experiences, all lost :(

--- End quote ---

Wow, sorry to hear about that, you have to wonder what could possibly motivate the people who do that sort of stuff.

nothinglikethesun:

--- Quote from: Kelvinr on May 03, 2016, 04:24:46 am ---Hey there all,

I've been away for some time due to many life reasons, but, i'm back, more importantly I am reading a lot of stuff about my previous texture replacement pack.

I had initially thought this was gone due to some awful backup issues, but, forgot at the time I had burnt stuff on DVD and stored them away in a cupboard.

So, I have the textures I made, which i'm not sure if Brano used all of them in Outerra (even though I had basically given them to him. I am unsure if he took the copies I had stored online as they were removed due to the "awful backup issue" I had.

Nevertheless, I guess they never saw a lot of daylight so I'm throwing them back out into the yonder to all who want to play with them. No use in my cupboard.

Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzznjjqm1ynt0sd/biome%20textures.zip?dl=0

:)

Hi Kelvin. Thanks for you job.  A question. Texture mods for trees still work?  How can i install ?
--- End quote ---

ZeosPantera:
Ive not been gone, just silent. Creating an empire is busy work.

Welcome Back

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version