User mods, screenshots & videos > Scenery

Alps and Alaska Scenery don't show in Anteworld 16.6655

(1/2) > >>

Karamich:
Hi,

I installed in Anteworld 16.6655 the original OTX packages + the updates of both Alaska and Alps scenery but the location of both scenery is empty, as if they were not activated or something like that? Or shall I do something more to make them visible in the engine?

This is the first time I install scenery because the vehicles I installed before worked well

Thanks for helping me with this

Jagerbomber:
As far as I know, it won't work on Earth 2 (seen in the main menu) because of the new elevation data.

Karamich:
Thanks for the info but what is Earth 2? The version that is available now (16.6655?) and sorry I don't understand what you mean seen in the main menu? Perhaps you mean in the location menu? If this is the case, yes you are right, I can't see the scenery there either

Jagerbomber:
No, as soon as you start Outerra.  On the bottom right of the window, it might say Earth1 and Earth2 I believe.  It won't work with the new Earth data (I think).

cameni:
If you installed only the new version, you won't have the planet selector in the start menu. If you want to see the scenery, you need to go into your OT data folder (where the eng.log is), and create an empty folder in data/earth

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version