Outerra Engine > News

Podcast about Outerra

<< < (2/16) > >>

Jak_o_Shadows:
Good job. I didnt' really notice any bad sound, so i'm slightly confused about why he kept talking about it. You were perfectly understandable.

cameni:

--- Quote from: Abc94 ---Maybe we'll see more?
Or what about a daily blog?   :P
--- End quote ---
So far there's nothing more planned for the near future. What would you like to see? :)

I don't feel like I'll have enough material for dailies, it would be more like daily *itching about fighting with OpenGL, libraries, bugs and Angrypig :)

--- Quote from: Jak_o_Shadows ---Good job. I didnt' really notice any bad sound, so i'm slightly confused about why he kept talking about it. You were perfectly understandable.
--- End quote ---
I believe he's a kind of audiophile, and can hear issues where I mostly don't hear any :)

PeterBitt:
the only sound issue i noticed is that the volume sometimes drops a little and that there are some gaps and breaks, but i could not hear the "noise" he was complaining about :|
also i found some questions not very well chosen ... "please tell me the prices for a good graphics card!" ?? or "flyghtsims must be much easier to develop then car simulations" :lol:

anyways thanks for this! listening to some background info while watching the screenshots and videos was realy cool!

ZeosPantera:
I wonder if my cousin would mind me playing this for the hour on a long car ride I'm taking today.

I will give the audio a strict going over when I get on my PC later.

corona:
Wow, great interview, really enjoyed it.

But what is this talk about using your own compiler for gpu integration? I was under the impression you used OpenCL.
*cough*details*cough*blogpost*cough* ;-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version