User mods, screenshots & videos > Scenery

[Released] Monterrey extended

<< < (4/4)

HiFlyer:

--- Quote from: cameni on June 11, 2016, 03:04:36 pm ---It would be possible to perform some terrain modifications using static object footprints. Removing trees, or some height filtering (limited to the procedural terrain areas to avoid modifying roads).

--- End quote ---

Would it be possible to just have a clickbox, that said something like Auto-level active: yes/no so that designers could select and choose as they work?

And great job, Acetone!

Acetone:
Version 1 Release !

Monterrey extended v1  |  /!\ Requires World2Xplane models library[otx package - 3Mo]    |[otx package - 52.4Mo]v1:

* Added roads, following the local grid network
* Added buildings, semi-realistic placement

josem75:
Acetone ur the man!  Thank you!!

Always with this new mediafire i have a lot of problems. I find myself in a loop, solving captchas, but the file never download :( 
I still cant enjoy your scenary
How many captchas i need to solve for download it?  Already like ten times.. For mediafire it seems i am always a Robot.. I will begin to think that i am.. xD

Acetone:
Captcha on Mediafire? Weird... Never saw a single one, even not connected.

Here is a mega link for the otx : https://mega.nz/#!6g1BTTBb

josem75:

--- Quote from: Acetone on June 18, 2016, 04:17:43 pm ---Captcha on Mediafire? Weird... Never saw a single one, even not connected.

Here is a mega link for the otx : https://mega.nz/#!6g1BTTBb

--- End quote ---

At the begining i though you was joking. But i opened the Mediafire link in a diferent browser (opera instead chrome), and the page is totally diferent and captchas are not there...  This is so weird..
I know that sometimes your browser can be cache saturated if load a lot of pages (common in me). 

So, solved. By the way, the last Mega link is asking for a key. But anyway, Mediafire should work in normal circunstancies..
Thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version